First place you're gonna go out to eat with social distancing?

So as the title says, what's the first place you're gonna go grub at? Mine? I'd have to say happy lamb hotpot if they open, wouldn't mind company and a couple bottles of sake.
Le Bernardin, NYC, Or Allard (duck with green olives) in Paris. But in a pinch, if in Dallas, Neighborhood Services.
Great sushi place off Collins and just south of 30..I'd love to join you for some sake
Le Bernardin, NYC, Or Allard (duck with green olives) in Paris. But in a pinch, if in Dallas, Neighborhood Services. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Yeah dream on with the Paris thing. My trip was cancelled for May and likely out for the rest of the year from what I hear. Al Biernat's is my stop Saturday night!! They are offering space with a two hour time limit.
Analeese's pussy if it works out!
I would like to dine IN !!!
Eat lunch at the Y
một nhà hàng phục vụ phở
  • BLM69
  • 04-30-2020, 09:16 PM
Analeese's pussy if it works out! Originally Posted by corona
That's a fat pussy right there
La Popular Tamale House on Cinco De Taco Tuesday, lol
Great sushi place off Collins and just south of 30..I'd love to join you for some sake Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
What sushi place? I'm always down for company.
Le Bernardin, NYC, Or Allard (duck with green olives) in Paris. But in a pinch, if in Dallas, Neighborhood Services. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I have never had duck before.
một nhà hàng phục vụ phở Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I love me some pho, where is that located?
I'm going to the Pho King Noodle House.
Hopefully the first place I'm going to eat out is some PUSSY!!!