Recommendations: Two and Two

If you had $200 and two hours to spare in the DFW area, how are you getting the best bang for your buck?

May be traveling through this Friday, but I would hate to miss the opportunity to play.
If you had $200 and two hours to spare in the DFW area, how are you getting the best bang for your buck?

May be traveling through this Friday, but I would hate to miss the opportunity to play. Originally Posted by TimorTom
Go to an AMP - pay for one hour.
Have a favorite?
Have a favorite? Originally Posted by TimorTom
Check out the recent AMP reviews.
Have a favorite? Originally Posted by TimorTom
No I don't have a favorite because the whole industry has been roiled by COVID-19 and I haven't been in a long time.

I go to the subAMP's now and if you go that route be prepared for every lady to be at least 40, compared to the young looking 35 year olds you will see at the full service AMP's in Dallas.
  • BLM69
  • 06-18-2020, 02:13 PM

May be traveling through this Friday, but I would hate to miss the opportunity to play. Originally Posted by TimorTom
Hit the tracks with that $200, it will go a long way and there's some hot talent out there, usually better than the regulars posting in here
Drive to Choctaw - Go to the roulette table & put the $200 on the sum of your birthday divided by your IQ