Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all those guys who can manage to live in both worlds--their domestic homelife, and their eccie world--
--a little fun on the side, done discreetly, hurts no one
and has (I think)often saved many a guy his marriage,
quite often for the sake of his kids.
do you agree or disagree?
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2020, 09:39 PM
Drainage does/has saved marriages
Happy father's day to all the wonderful gents that care and provide for their family and children.. and hobby daddies lol
Thanks for the thoughts. It's nice to have two "families" - the ones who care about me, and the ones who tend to my physical needs LOL. Win-win.

I got some lovely thoughts yesterday from a couple of favorites too.

Note to the guys - tell your wife/SO about the hobby - if she walks you still win, if she figures out the benefits, you'll live a lot happier not sneaking around.
to mtabsw--you said
Note to the guys - tell your wife/SO about the hobby - if she walks you still win, if she figures out the benefits, you'll live a lot happier not sneaking around.

from Sherry--
NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL WIFE-if she "walks" means divorce--means HUGE financial loss for guy if he has been married for over 10 years-
-texas has community property laws, plus huge child support payments--google tx law regarding community property, alimony, child support-
----NEVER TELL THE WIFE-she can take 1/2 of All your assets, plus child support
--Sig Other is different--she can't take all your money
to mtabsw--you said

from Sherry--
NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL WIFE-if she "walks" means divorce--means HUGE financial loss for guy if he has been married for over 10 years-
-texas has community property laws, plus huge child support payments--google tx law regarding community property, alimony, child support-
----NEVER TELL THE WIFE-she can take 1/2 of All your assets, plus child support
--Sig Other is different--she can't take all your money Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I agree - she is better off not knowing and why hurt her, anyway?
Happy Father's Day to all those guys who can manage to live in both worlds--their domestic homelife, and their eccie world--
--a little fun on the side, done discreetly, hurts no one
and has (I think)often saved many a guy his marriage,
quite often for the sake of his kids.
do you agree or disagree? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I agree!