prefer older guys only

So i was surfing through different providers ads on bp and on eccie ...

I came across at least 15-20 of them which says they will only see older/ mature guys over 35/40 only ...
Even the ones in their early 20's say that they love to be with gents over 40 ..

Is this a new fad ? New trend ? Or i missed something ? Whats wrong with the younger guys ???
Guess they've gotten tired of the younger fellas wanting/trying to be thugs & gangsters. As they advertise. (Mature Gentleman) I've noticed if you treat them with some respect their don't list becomes a done list.
Guess they've gotten tired of the younger fellas wanting/trying to be thugs & gangsters. As they advertise. (Mature Gentleman) I've noticed if you treat them with some respect their don't list becomes a done list. Originally Posted by Stormee1
Agreed!!
Some want a older guy whom may be good for only one pop.All older guys are not gentleman.I've heard horror stories from ladies about older gents.Some don't like younger guys because they may frequent the same venues or have friends in common.
Don't underestimate us older guys lol...some of us can get more than one pop..just takes us a bit longer to regroup (you'll find out later in life) Providers tell me younger guys are more unpredictable and more likely to act a jerk (just repeating what I've been told) not saying all young guys are that way,but some are,just like some of the older guys can act that way too.They say older guys are easier to get along with,and are more likely to let the provider be in control sometimes...and understand that no means no...so I've been told.
I can understand ladies in their 30 's or up preferring the older guys ..but the 19 and 20 yr old's too preferring pot bellied and hairy 50 yr olds ???? (no offence to anyone intended , i have a pot belly myself and im hairy too )
I can understand ladies in their 30 's or up preferring the older guys ..but the 19 and 20 yr old's too preferring pot bellied and hairy 50 yr olds ???? (no offence to anyone intended , i have a pot belly myself and im hairy too ) Originally Posted by brownfish
sometimes I don't understand why a 19/20 year old would want to be with an older guy like myself also...personally I prefer the 25 and over providers,I find more of the 19/20 year old women are the kind that have an attitude...all about them instead of the client..get you off and get you out...
Reasons for a provider to prefer the patronage of men their fathers' age:
Less likely to inadvertently meet in civilian life.
Less likely for either party to try to meet in civilian life.
The provider's boyfriend my prefer it that way, feeling less intimidated by her seeing older men than if she serviced his peers. For at least one provider, this has also been the reason for an NBA policy; the AA boyfriend felt that seeing black clients would constitute cheating, but seeing white ones wouldn't.
  • lat
  • 07-18-2013, 10:07 PM
I can understand ladies in their 30 's or up preferring the older guys ..but the 19 and 20 yr old's too preferring pot bellied and hairy 50 yr olds ???? (no offence to anyone intended , i have a pot belly myself and im hairy too ) Originally Posted by brownfish
Hey some of us are not pot belly and hairy .......
Which group do you fall in ?
If things go as planned, you'll be older one of these days .... Then you'll get it :-)
Ill be looking forward to the 20 yr olds preferring me then ...
I prefer the younger ones when im in the mood to knock some young tool off his feet. I love their reactions when I finishing them off. The look on their faces is such an ego rush! I suck the last drop off their cum off the tip of their cock like it was the last bit of liquid to quench my thirst then hold their legs down while i softly suck the tip pf their spasming cock and they beg me to stop cuz it "tickles too much".

the older gentlemen come in handy when im in my submissive state of mind and wish t be controlled and dominated. I love it when i call them daddy! then they show me whos in charge!
Miss stone ..how are you doing
Generally speaking, I prefer older men because they were raised old school. They open my door, they speak to me with respect, they are mature and carry on intelligent conversation, and they aren't goofing off all of the time. I like mature. I like respect. I like long challenging conversations that stay on topic. I like it slow in the bedroom. And I like one orgasm or two, period.

I'm going to type honest words here, so if you're easily offended, skip over the next 3 paragraphs.

Most younger guys go so fast, they're like little kids in a candy store. Older men might feel that way too, but men in their 40's and up want the woman to feel good. Younger guys want to last forever and want to go again and again and again. I like getting off multiple times over the span of a day or afternoon, but hell no not three or four times in one hour. It's not like… let's all pound as hard as we can and tally up the orgasms. Young guys have this bullshit mentality that turns me off and it's called: the more orgasms the better.

Young guys just don't get it, four orgasms are not always better than one. Maybe to some, yes. If you aren't sure, ask. But if I tell you one orgasm is perfect, then dammit after one orgasm don't pressure me into feeling like I have to force out another one. I don't want to fucking get off six times all because you think you can make me do it. Besides, if I do it, I won't enjoy any of them, because I will have put so much thought into getting off that I honestly wasn't able to even relax and enjoy the experience.

A quickie is fun on occasion, yes. It's also fun when it's slow and intense. The worst thing young men do though is to have a woman say or indicate she only wants or needs to get off once or twice, and then the young guy responds to her by saying, oh no you can get off at least four or five times. It makes me want to repeat myself: Hello fuckstick, I don't want to get off more than once or twice, did you not fucking listen the first time? If you don't understand it, well go find a different whore who needs half a dozen orgasms because I'm not that fucking chic.

If younger men wouldn't pressure multiple orgasms, I would probably be more inclined to see them. Older men listen to what the lady says and they respect it. With the norm being what it is, it's just easier to not deal with guys in their 20's-30's.