URL / Website: https://neworleans.rubratings.com/135097
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Carrolton / Uptown
Activities: FBSM, NE, HE
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde with teal highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Smoking hot all natural chick with an amazing legs and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
What are her rates?
PM her rates if you have the time, she looks hot.
+1
  • 01-28-2019, 08:07 AM
+1
+1 please PM me her rates
Are we prohibited from openly posting rates? I tried to find some rule, but couldn't. Are we creating a taboo where there is none?
Are we prohibited from openly posting rates? I tried to find some rule, but couldn't. Are we creating a taboo where there is none? Originally Posted by trainwreck+
Right.

I don't think there's a rule against it, per se. But it seems we are dissuaded from doing so. Puts us and others in jeopardy, or something. No doubt the girl, too. I try to work it in as best I can but should probably keep it via PMs.
Right. I get your point, but I’m not sure there’s any additional “jeopardy.” One of the main values of seeing rates is to calculate efficient offers.
I think Soul Man Ike or some other mod stated if you want to post rates, you do so at your own risk. The implication, I'm guessing, is that if LE decided to make a move on you, you've given them all the evidence they need. Without the rates, it's just two people fucking.
RD PM me those rates please. I'm overdue for a good massage.
Pm rates please!
  • rfl
  • 04-05-2019, 05:33 AM
We’ve discussed this issue before. There’s nothing wrong with posting numbers. What you don’t want to do is post dollar amounts. Don’t mention dollars, money, fees, etc. Just talk numbers.
Post in private or ROS. Not in open
I think Soul Man Ike or some other mod stated if you want to post rates, you do so at your own risk. The implication, I'm guessing, is that if LE decided to make a move on you, you've given them all the evidence they need. Without the rates, it's just two people fucking. Originally Posted by Raindog115