State: Pennsylvania
Address: The usual notel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ros
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, longer than shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'6, nice grapefruits. Age shows on her face but not so much the rest of her. Has a tattoo on her stomach.
Recommendation: Yes
Always Cranberry, ugh. Not driving an hour to see them, so I guess it's just Kyoto for me.
At least with Kyoto you know what you are going to get. Cranberry is a toss up
Just a heads up. Even when they are on the top floor. You don’t have go to through the lobby. I usually go in the door on the side of the building by the pool. Then just walk right up the steps. Those side doors have been unlocked for me everytime. I’ve used the ones on both sides of the building multiple times.
Just a heads up. Even when they are on the top floor. You don’t have go to through the lobby. I usually go in the door on the side of the building by the pool. Then just walk right up the steps. Those side doors have been unlocked for me everytime. I’ve used the ones on both sides of the building multiple times. Originally Posted by bb1312

Great intel. Thanks. Until now I didn't know there even was a second entrance.
Great intel. Thanks. Until now I didn't know there even was a second entrance. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
There’s 2 sets of steps on the front side of the building end 2 sets on the back side as well. You just have to walk in anyone of those doors and head up the steps.