Date: 07/03/2018
Name: Russian Model Eva
Phone: 561-440-3635
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Hotel near the Airport.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, a little past the shoulders. Relatively straight.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures on her website are her, although probably a couple of years old. There's definitely some photoshop going on, but everybody's doing that. Her website pictures are a very reasonable depiction of her. I'd say average height maybe 5-4 or 5-5 with hair just past the shoulders, brunette, no fat at all.
Recommendation: Yes
I can’t believe you got to see her??? I had an appt set up for 11:00am today and she never got back to me after I sent several texts and pm’d her?? I don’t get it?
I can’t believe you got to see her??? I had an appt set up for 11:00am today and she never got back to me after I sent several texts and pm’d her?? I don’t get it? Originally Posted by ChocolateChipCharlie
I had same experience like you. Set up meeting for 12pm through email and later she confirmed around 11am through text. No response after reaching hotel. she never sent a single text message after 12pm. Just waste of time.
I had same experience like you. Set up meeting at 12pm, she confirmed around 11am and no response after reaching hotel. she never sent a single text message after 12pm. Just waste of time. Originally Posted by John.mead83
WOW, so the same thing happened to you? We should put up a post warning others!! Do I start this in the sandbox??
Now she just texted me and said her phone was broke. I wrote back to text me the receipt for proof. Crickets!!
I sent her my refs, then radio silence.
Same here. Sent her 2 refs, she sent email that said let me check. I sent her another when one ref got back to me and told me no prob just have her text her, and then got another email from Eva that again said let me check. Then nothing.
  • 07-04-2018, 05:32 AM
Not sure why you guys are getting the radio silence treatment from her. I started conversing with her the instant she posted her ad, and we had exchanged several messages before I had my appointment. Odd.
I need to write up the encounter, but I had an excellent experience with Eva in Syracuse on Thursday evening. Once she responded we had steady communication.
Is CIM or Multiple pops on the menu?
  • 07-08-2018, 05:06 AM
As far as the CIM goes I didn't ask for it. Multiple pops? Possibly, but I was already over my 1 hour and had to return to work, so I don't know about that either. Judging from her personality I would say yes on the Multiples.