Chapter two the deuce

Only fitting for the fecal pond diary S chapter 2 the deuce .

Have you ever stood in a crowd and stopped and removed yourself from where your physical being was at and imagined your self as being impartial are third party saw yourself from another view being able to analytically analyze yourself phycological and correctly in a current sociological judgement?

The Alan parson project had a awesome song with some bad ass lyrics (iam the eye in the sky and part of me know S what your thinking)

That being typed

When you think that 2 is a number it really is totally something else .In Europe one could possibly think you stole are took a Lou . Danny devito comes to mind in his character from taxi .

The last thing as I sit naked on the toilet penis in hand trying to get more done than the king of rock and roll Elvis could get done in a givin day is think of Danny devito as I occupie the deuce coupe and sit broken hearted trying to shit but only farted.

Two

The Deuce

Fecal matter

Gray's Lake

Mindlessly walking in circles around water that Danny devito on his best screen writing days on the welcome to Philadelphia show couldn't transpired into improved comedy .

Turned into the Philadelphia experiment and the number two is Houdinied into David Blane in a kybo on a Vegas stage

B.A.D

Born again Des Moines park and recreational restoration group needs you to drop a duece in Gray's lake at 4 pm tomorrow to draw national attention to keeping water ways and our city parks clean .

Please do your part and come ready to let one loose in the lake at 4 pm .

National media from two networks will be present (and yes they hobby) to document the shitty day it will truly be.

If you would like to feel civic minded and need to lighten your load come down fluer road and join

BAD

T Shirts and bumpers stickers can be had plus cumminty service hours will be givin !

The duece spruce !

Drop it

Hey you it's number 2!!!??
Mr. Slick,

Set the bong down and go outside.
Mr. Slick,

Set the bong down and go outside. Originally Posted by dsmiowan
More like empty high ball glasses. Lots of them.