Strange

Saige has been in DM for the past 10 days, and the week of July 4,
http://desmoines.backpage.com/Female...n-req/11558865
Today she posts on here and keeps saying be patient I will schedule
Has anyone met her,
Is she collecting phone numbers for possible other reasons, For all the time she has been here and as good as she looks it is amazing no one has met her
Because those pictures are doubtfully hers...
Run a google image search or use tineye on the pics. Pretty rare to see such nice photos on bp but couldddd be possible I guess but hard to say without knowing her rates. 9/10 if its Tgtbt it is.
It dawned on me that it may be a wife looking to see if the husband sends a txt or calls in.

I think I'll pass until I see a review, lots of cool ladies on here that are verified
Hey guys, I thought I would jump in . A few things: first of all, I am real and if you have access to TER you can see my reviews under my id 292588 as well as check me out that I have been verified on P411. Second, I can assure you the photos are mine as well (taken by a professional photographer in NYC while I was touring out there) and I had to have them verified through P411 (who has a photo of my id as well of copies of the photos where my face is not blurred). Lastly, I have no reason to collect numbers as generally I don't even ask for phone numbers until a client has been verified and we have arranged a meeting. I am sorry that we have been unable to meet indexec but I don't even show that you have reached out to me. I hope this clears things up and please feel free to let me know if I can answer any additional questions . Happy Friday everyone and stay safe!!

Kisses-
Saige