Dem Candidates and the Hobby

I just heard a vague report on the redio that several Democrat presidential candidates are calling for "legitimamizing sex work."

Finally!

I thought this might have happened during the Obama administration. T%he ACA was such a massive body of legislation that I had hoped legal prostitution would have been hidden away in there somewhere.

When Pelosi said the bill had to be passed before anyone could see what was in it, I thought the hobby was supported in there some way.
The one item of liberalism I could support would be decriminalizing commercial sex work.
Kamala Harris was a whore. Still is.
Never gonna happen ,,,, Dems don't lie
The one item of liberalism I could support would be decriminalizing commercial sex work. Originally Posted by friendly fred
This is where the water gets murky for me. The OP mentions legalizing, you mention decriminalization.

If it were simply decriminalization, I'm much more on board with it. Leave it then to the free market.

However, the real end game with libs always seems to be government control of, government regulation of, government taxation of anything they touch.

I see it now, Planned Parenthood, your single source for sex work and after care
The one item of liberalism I could support would be decriminalizing commercial sex work. Originally Posted by friendly fred
^^^

One reason I voted for the libertarian candidate the last time around.
Kamala Harris was a whore. Still is. Originally Posted by bambino
That would make Willie Brown a whoremonger?
^^^

One reason I voted for the libertarian candidate the last time around. Originally Posted by ICU 812
If you are in California that is a good choice.