Bucket list revisited

• Tarl
  • 06-14-2020, 05:54 PM
So next week I am recreating another bucket list encounter from a couple of years ago. The basics are a UTR provider that I know well has arranged a double session with a mystery lady. I enter the outer room and a blindfold is installed and the mystery woman and my regular lady undress me and have their way with me. It is a two-hour date and the blindfold stays on for at least the first 45 minutes.

My regular lady and I spent an hour over lunch planning what activities had to happen, what my expectations of our mystery girl were, and I had a shortlist of ladies I didn't want to see. I also provided her a list of the ladies I have seen in the recent past to be excluded so I would not be able to guess who it might be. She has really relished setting this up and we have exchanged a few phone calls and I can't count how many texts tweaking the details.

The last time I did this, it went perfectly. Everyone thought it was fun and new, a great time was had by all. This time I am going from an hour encounter to a two-hour encounter, and last time, my UTR was the mystery lady.