HH recon

Being in the area of Harry Hines for business this evening, I decided to do some recon. Drove a loop around Denton Drive and Harry Hines four times, with side jaunts done Manana Drive from about 2050 til 2215 or so. All for naught, nary a sign of anything, not at Paris, the Anchor (under new management, and a rather full parking lot), even the 7-11s were empty! You use to have to dodge em on Denton!

Ah for the good ol' days, when all you had to do was look for the cars going a little slow with the dome light on! Hell, they would let you catch up to them (or drive like hell from car to car) and all you had to do was look over, window shop and pick the one ya liked. Then follow her off to a parking lot for fun! I can not remember the number of times I just stood at her car window, with her just leaning out and blowing me, even fucked em on their hoods a few times. And if they were not driving up and down the road, they would park at the Shell, or other lots, on Harry Hines and stand out nearly naked advertising the goods!

The silk and satin sign, while changed a couple of years ago, always looks odd to me now because it was the same silk and satin sign for decades!

And Kamilles, (sp?) is now the Dallas Cabaret and Boutique? Hell, the few times I went there is just a sheet thrown on the floor and pretty rough and rub down!

Sigh, for the good ol' days.....
I spotted 2 AA sw'ers recently leaving the Dallas gentleman's club on They made their way up to the Asian places and the old whataburger. I was parked at the trio of Asian parlors and the walked past me and inside, then right back out. I got a wave, but no approach. One had an Afro and was wearing jeans. The other was attractive, but looked young with a short skirt on. The ended up at 7-11 and the last sighting was them crossing the street to racetrack. Also, spotted s white girl and a Hispanic girl wandering toward club onyx. This was last Friday night around midnight.
It was awesome back then! I remember banging this babe at the corner of Forest and Story rd. In the middle of a field there. In the middle of the day.
Ah for the good ol' days, when all you had to do was look for the cars going a little slow with the dome light on! Hell, they would let you catch up to them (or drive like hell from car to car) and all you had to do was look over, window shop and pick the one ya liked. ... Originally Posted by boo-boo bear
And even before that they literally strolled alongside the road and flashed you. The notel on the south end of HH used to be a drive through. Girls stood in the rooms and flashed you as you drove through the parking lot.
Those were the days, guaranteed action. Nothing better than having sex in a parking lot overlooking i35 north bound traffic.