Victoria Lane coming back!!!!

Ok I give up what is PT?
Cashing, been here 3 yrs and still don't know? Gees! Prohibited Topic. It refers to substances that may or may not be mood altering and/or create a euphoric atmosphere in ones body.
In his diatribe I believe XY claimed VL accused a "jon" of rape. Was this just the lunatic ravings of a madman? I will certainly steer clear. Originally Posted by Bushman69
If a john doesn't pay the upsell rate for an extra, is that rape or larceny?
In his diatribe I believe XY claimed VL accused a "jon" of rape. Was this just the lunatic ravings of a madman? I will certainly steer clear. Originally Posted by Bushman69
I wouldn't believe half of what XY says.
I wouldn't believe half of what XY says. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
That's the problem -- which half?
If a john doesn't pay the upsell rate for an extra, is that rape or larceny? Originally Posted by jokacz
theft of services
Can anyone confirm VL did not go to the syracuse cops with a claim of rape against a customer?
half of what xy had to say was accurate with details right from the texts he had proof as well on s ome things.
the other half sounded like a personal vendetta against some mods and others.
Her being back is good and maybe bad if the drama hits the boards we shall see.

I know one thing, ill go fuck her, and I aint there to ask questions fuck and go
Can anyone confirm VL did not go to the syracuse cops with a claim of rape against a customer? Originally Posted by Bushman69
Seem to recall reading somewhere that she is seen kissing him good bye in the lobby on the security tape. This is what I'm talking about, Salem's drama vs. this kind of bullshit. Is there a difference? Perception is reality.
YOure right Joc, but more to that story than just her kissing in the lobby lots before that happened and even after just a lot of bs and drama, ur right.
Ive seen Vl two times without any any I repeat any issues.
Top notch great fucking ass great time and also no signs of pt.
Salem too many signs of pt and hard pt from 2 people I can trust that have seen her.

Everyone gonna make their choice and go with it.
Top notch great fucking ass great time and also no signs of pt.
Salem too many signs of pt and hard pt from 2 people I can trust that have seen her.

Everyone gonna make their choice and go with it. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Well, that settles it then.
Seem to recall reading somewhere that she is seen kissing him good bye in the lobby on the security tape. This is what I'm talking about, Salem's drama vs. this kind of bullshit. Is there a difference? Perception is reality. Originally Posted by jokacz
I guess it comes down to picking your poison.
Top notch great fucking ass great time and also no signs of pt. Originally Posted by bjwstw
And maybe the best MM's I've ever gotten my hands on.
I guess it comes down to picking your poison. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yep. I imagine there are plenty of guys who make their selections in favor of PT. When I was 25 I probably would have found my lady using PT in the search function. Fortunately I made it past that.