Red Wings interest?

Hey this question is for the guys.
I'm making a family trip in 2 weeks to upstate NY, and I really wanted to hobby, but I will be getting a visit from Aunt Flo..I wondered if I should even bother posting an ad / if this was something guys are ok with ...
I'm not trying to be gross lol, but wanted to get opinions first.
I would think most ROC guys more into seeing a Red Wing game over earning their Red Wings

I have mine already
now seeing I like older women, I'm enjoying menopause. Nothing wrong with a good JoyBox other than earning the wings is out

So post a ad, got to be one real man needing his wings & a game ta boot in ROC Upset NY
Even if just into tainting the condom red.

LOL if the clam seemed salty, the dipstick may come out red.
been there did that a many of times

wear a scuba suit when swimming in the Rea sea if unknown area of water
  • Tiger
  • 06-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Red Wings schedule they may be on town during your visit
Someone could get real crazy and get their red wing while at a Red Wings game.
Lol. Thankfully it will be my last few days but I'm always so "worked up" I know it's not evveryones interest or desire..but just wanted general opinions and I appreciate those who did respond so far.
And yes I checked the schedule just now, they will be out of town, even more of a reason to visit me,but I'm not going to be in Rochester.
Being pregnant its not currently an issue but prior I just showered then used a soft cup/diva cup whatever brand you prefer. As long as its the beginning or end I never worried and never had a single issue!
I would think most men don't want to hear anything about ur bleeding vagina. Myself included
some guys actually enjoy sex more during that time !!
I would think most men don't want to hear anything about ur bleeding vagina. Myself included Originally Posted by JennaJones
I would think most men don't want to hear anything about ur bleeding vagina. Myself included Originally Posted by JennaJones
Ether this lady has a problem with simple English or gender identity. I assume that there will be an offensive reply, c'est la vie.Go for it Jenna, just responding to EXACTLY what you said
When this issue has come up I'm just honest with my clients about it (of course they appreciate knowing in advance) and it yields about a 35% cancellation rate. So still worth it to me.
Ether this lady has a problem with simple English or gender identity. I assume that there will be an offensive reply, c'est la vie.Go for it Jenna, just responding to EXACTLY what you said Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
Only a toole with a dick jammed up his ass would care about my simple English & gender identity. Perhaps a 2nd hobby is needed in ur life
Greek?
Been there done that with my first SB. We weren't planning on it. She had told me her "friend" was visiting and that we could still get together and she would give me a awesome BJ. Every BJ she gave me was awesome. But once we started we couldn't help ourselves. We were both crazy that night and couldn't get enough of each other. We thought sure the maid staff would think someone got murdered that night. I left a large tip for them.