female condom

Someone recently wrote a review and stated that the provider put a female condom in her. Do any of you providers use or would be willing to use a female condom ?? I hate condoms !!
They are pretty neat actually. I used one in a duo with Elle. I am definitely open to them
there have been several discussions of female condoms in this forum:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...=female+condom

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...=female+condom

the later of which was started by the OP.

Search is your friend
can't pound it out with them in. they push in no matter how much lube. not into bb. ring from it has ended up around the dick. got a nuva ring tight around the head once usin male condoms. prefer male.
ring from it has ended up around the dick. got a nuva ring tight around the head once usin male condoms. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Does this fall under the category of First World Problems? LOL
can't pound it out with them in. they push in no matter how much lube. not into bb. ring from it has ended up around the dick. got a nuva ring tight around the head once usin male condoms. prefer male. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
shorter strokes
Does this fall under the category of First World Problems? LOL Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
I don't know but, it isn't one that I'd probably have...
HAVE YOU TRIED FEMALE CONDOMS ? THEY ARE SUPER UNRESTRICTIVE . GREAT FOR GUYS WITH SESITIVITY ISSUES .
also female condoms are great for tricking a trick

if guy been askin or trying ta slip it in RAW
excuse self I got ta pee or blow nose errrr whatever
go into bath room and slip in a female condom
came back say now were where we and jump right on his bone asking for cum in my pussy baby

the fooled will never know
the fooled at first will love ya for out mind fucking him during sex
the fooled before will just spank you for being a bad girl cock tees n fill the bag

FEMALE CONDOMS AS CLOSE FESE TO BBFS !!! LOVE EM

I HAVE NOT TRIED FEMALE CONDOMS FOR GREEK . BUT . I AM CURIOUS ABOUT HOW IT WOULD WORK ?

I HAVE NOT TRIED FEMALE CONDOMS FOR GREEK . BUT . I AM CURIOUS ABOUT HOW IT WOULD WORK ?
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
same way. just have the guy bend and insert for you. i'm down in orlando this week kim and saw you advertising down here. are you down in orlando this week or coming soon?
They work great for greek.
Sounds like you just have the fucktard bend over and you fist him with the condom.