How To Deal With The Man...

...or the Pigs, or the fuzz, or the 5-0, or the poh poh, or whatever you want to call them.

John Balls has been preaching to you guys for years about how to behave if LE gets all up in your grill. Some of you dumb asses haven't been listening and as a result bad things have happened to one of the few decent hooks we have around here. Here's a little light reading for you:

https://www.good.is/articles/4-magic-phrases-cops

The important central point is, keep your fucking mouth shut and don't do the pigs' work for them. Like they have ever worked at anything besides getting payoffs and faking overtime.
Because listening to legal advice from labor union historians and self-styled extraordinary chefs from online magazine links posted to a silly hooker message board is always a good idea...
Because listening to legal advice from labor union historians and self-styled extraordinary chefs from online magazine links posted to a silly hooker message board is always a good idea... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because lurking on areas of this board where you are neither needed or wanted is all you have to fill your useless life.

Go fuck yourself, and do it in Texas with the rest of the scum.
Never let being needed or wanted stop me before...why would I start because of you?

P.S.-How do those points taste?
Sucks she got caught up in that. I'm sure she told you what happened. Considering though that she was using a heavily monitored site (Backpage), it doesn't really matter who opened their trap as she painted a target on her ass.

She is a rare hooker in this business.

...or the Pigs, or the fuzz, or the 5-0, or the poh poh, or whatever you want to call them.

John Balls has been preaching to you guys for years about how to behave if LE gets all up in your grill. Some of you dumb asses haven't been listening and as a result bad things have happened to one of the few decent hooks we have around here. Here's a little light reading for you:

https://www.good.is/articles/4-magic-phrases-cops

The important central point is, keep your fucking mouth shut and don't do the pigs' work for them. Like they have ever worked at anything besides getting payoffs and faking overtime. Originally Posted by jokacz
P.S.-How do those points taste? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Why do you ask? Does it make you feel like a man? Pathetic
They, the pigs, really made an example out of her didn't they. Can't believe how much of the kitchen sink they threw at her.

Nothing bad happens in her little suburbia, maybe that is why.... Either way, I can't imagine her ever working in this city again.

The pigs made a point to make sure people knew that they confiscated all her electronic devices. Most guys will have used hobby phones, but given how long she was a hooker, she is bound to have a lot of info on a bunch. I'm sure they will intimidate as many as they can.

Fuckin cops.
Because lurking on areas of this board where you are neither needed or wanted is all you have to fill your useless life.

Go fuck yourself, and do it in Texas with the rest of the scum. Originally Posted by jokacz
Never let being needed or wanted stop me before...why would I start because of you?

P.S.-How do those points taste? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Why do you ask? Does it make you feel like a man? Pathetic Originally Posted by jokacz
Thanks for having my back, jo. I'd hate to miss the opportunity when...Wakeityuppity doesn't....

Sumthin's gotta make him feel like a Man. Besides food, I mean. It sure ain't hooks. Not that he's tellin. Oh....wait...that's intentional. Yeah...right. So old.

So he's pretty much gotta fuck himself. But allow me to join in inviting him to do so.

Sign me up fer some points too, almost-Mod. If ya actually can. At least nosey out-of-area cucks like pyramider and dearhunter can take a punch.

And damn....almost forgot to stay on topic..

Nice OP and thread idea also.....

They, the pigs, really made an example out of her didn't they. ....

Nothing bad happens in her little suburbia, maybe that is why.... Either way, I can't imagine her ever working in this city again.

The pigs made a point to make sure people knew that they confiscated all her electronic devices. Most guys will have used hobby phones, but given how long she was a hooker, she is bound to have a lot of info on a bunch. I'm sure they will intimidate as many as they can.

Fuckin cops. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
"Nothing bad ever happening" is the #1 reason LE does this shit. They need to justify their bloated staffs and budgets somehow. It's like when they put on all that fancy para-military gear and play army. They put on a better show than the TSA.

Anyone who knows gals like her is probably not real worried about her "lectronic dee-vices." There probably isn't really much on there and SHE sure isn't gonna roll on anyone.

God forbid they let one side of town get the reputation of the other.
Backpage had nothing to do with it, thats some garbage they reported because they didn't have anything else. Their adventure was not fruitful so they reached for anything...

The 'devices' yeah they got nothing there.

Their ass is going to burn when its dropped and they give all they took back.

Said news is not reporting what actually happened.
God forbid they let one side of town get the reputation of the other. Originally Posted by Ceremony
ya, my side of the hood is over flowing with track team stars
It does not matter if they get a conviction or not. She, like the rest of us, is breaking the law, and she got burned. If it gets dropped because of some technical or procedural error, then it gets dropped. The police have made sure the whole of NY knows who this hooker is; she may as well pack it up lest she becomes like the big titted blonde that works in the Southtowns.

Imagine if said hooker had you know what's, and the stigma of those you know what's and their friends thinking you know who is a dirty hooker. Does not matter in this day and age if she is guilty or not...the damage has been done and the message sent.

Nobody's ass in law enforcement or the DA's office will lose even a millisecond of sleep thinking they wronged some hooker; proved that she is or isn't.

It's all about perception and appealing to the hysteria created by the media.

Backpage had nothing to do with it, thats some garbage they reported because they didn't have anything else. Their adventure was not fruitful so they reached for anything...

The 'devices' yeah they got nothing there.

Their ass is going to burn when its dropped and they give all they took back.

Said news is not reporting what actually happened. Originally Posted by ElleW
I think six months from now it will be like it never happened.
Would really like to see this get back on topic.

You guys have got to know how to behave around LE.

Turn down the panic, forget about the wife and kiddies, and keep your mouth shut.

The cops aren't geniuses, or else they wouldn't be cops.