would you marry/have child by provider?

Hobbyists, have you and would you marry/have a child by a provider?
Providers, have you and would you marry/have a child by a client?
I did think about marrying one provider in particular halfway into our session!

Now, assuming I wasn't married and didn't have a child, probably not, but never say never. I'm pretty sure if we got to that point, trust issues and compromises would come into play. Also, assuming the provider travels, finding a location to settle down would also be an issue.
No. The fact that I'm married and have hobbied for some time means I would not marry again. . . period.
Yes. I am trying to right now.
I don't bend a knee but I clearly let her know it would probably end up as a complete disaster but I'm totally willing to do both.
Now the fact that she claims she's gay (has a girlfriend she lives with but still enjoys getting drilled ), and that I'm 27 years older than her doesn't really bother me, but could probably lead to issues in the future. Along with being adorable, she is super honest, driven, and working hard to make her life better. She is almost out of the hobby. I told her I would be glad and sad to see her get out all of the way.

In the mean time I see her weekly and adore her for that 1-2 hours were together.

I can hear y'all now " Get a pair Nancy boy!"
Oh well....
Hobbyists, have you and would you marry/have a child by a provider? Originally Posted by tornado82

How much will I be charged per session?
How much will I be charged per session? Originally Posted by pyramider
It would probably be cheaper to find a woman who hates you and just go ahead and buy her a house.
Now the fact that she claims she's gay (has a girlfriend she lives with but still enjoys getting drilled ), ...
Along with being adorable, she is super honest, driven, and working hard to make her life better. . Originally Posted by Hidaka
If her real names starts with E and her gf's A, then the baby/pregnancy rap can't be to far away. If we have indeed been to the same pond then all I got to say is keep your your wits and look at every detail as part of the hustle. They got top level game with layers on layers of bs bonafides.

To stay on topic though... nope
Thanks for the warning Bored@home , but not them thank good ness. No barebacking here .....
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Hobbyists, have you and would you marry/have a child by a provider?
Providers, have you and would you marry/have a child by a client? Originally Posted by tornado82
Sure, I can think of one or two who would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, they don't think that much of me.
If I weren't already married and she quit providing, yes. I don't share well.

There are some wonderful ladies here. Smart, savvy, attractive, educated. And SEXY.

My only disclaimer is I'm too damned old to want another rug rat. I guess that kills the deal.
The good news is either you will be in assisted care with sometimers or dead by puberty.
nope
My ex fiance was a hobbyist. He spoiled me, but was a sociopath that cheated constantly. didnt work... Would I date another hobbyist? Maybe...
With so much variety and options out there in the RW today...why settle for one or even focus on a ATF? Love meeting new girls and expanding my social circle.
NO!!!!