wife tosses mistress off bridge video =/

Saw this video and sent chills down my spine! Yikes!

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gra...ess-off-bridge

Guys remember keep fun time a secret shhhhhh
Holy shit! I'd think you all have enough to worry about dealing with hobbyists. You ladies better step your kickboxing game up! Damn she just straight up tossed that lady off of a bridge! Takes a special kind of person to do that!
Who the hell was shooting that? That's who needs to be thrown off the bridge.
  • L.A.
  • 01-20-2016, 09:39 PM
I wish somebody would throw Nancy Grace off a bridge....but a much higher one with less water underneath.
looks more like a female pimp handing out some discipline to the woman in black dress.
now maybe there was more info on Nancy Grace about who the women are and where this took place, but seems kinda made up to me.
Wow interesting and scarey!
That pasty bitch wasn't even trying to fight back. Weak.
That pasty bitch wasn't even trying to fight back. Weak. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Agreed. Wtf...
That pasty bitch wasn't even trying to fight back. Weak. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Right!!! Bob and weave do something!!!

Looks like I can start a providers self defense course if things like this keep coming up!
WOW , can we all say secret/private no tell just saying
I strongly suspect that is video was a staged stunt.
Dayyyyyyyyyyuuum!!!
I wish somebody would throw Nancy Grace off a bridge....but a much higher one with less water underneath. Originally Posted by L.A.
I would pay good money for a front row seat...can't stand that bitch.
I strongly suspect that is video was a staged stunt. Originally Posted by Golden Man
I agree. Real life and I would've pulled out my gun!
Um hmmm we there would have been a fight with me.