Lost comms with relax

Anyone else having difficulty reaching them. I've been a regular since the beginning. Now I can't get them to respond to my texts.
It baffles me people still want to go to this place after all of the drama
Different strokes I guess. I personally have never had anything but good experiences there.
The question being, could you have good experiences elsewhere where drama has not been known to occur frequently.

Alternatively, is this just damage control marketing to drum up a positive spin amidst negativity.
Nope. Just a guy looking to get his dick sucked. Looks like a couple of new little hotties have joined recently who I need to test drive.
+1 on what Jules said.
They fill a niche in the market,, They are available without having to plan much in advance. They are generally a little less expensive. They do find new talent. Still I concur given all the recent issues.
Hot 21 year olds, Great SS for the ones that like it, very little hassle, Multiple shots if you can handle it...oh did I say hot model quality 21 years olds that will do most anything with no or very little attitude at $160 per hour....that is why Relax still exist....
Hot 21 year olds, Great SS for the ones that like it, very little hassle, Multiple shots if you can handle it...oh did I say hot model quality 21 years olds that will do most anything with no or very little attitude at $160 per hour....that is why Relax still exist.... Originally Posted by Scrummaster
Wow, if I didn't value discretion, this post would have sold me!
Scares the hell out of me!
  • motor
  • 02-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Anyone else having difficulty reaching them. I've been a regular since the beginning. Now I can't get them to respond to my texts. Originally Posted by papachubby
I don't understand why you don't just call? Its quicker than texting and then starting a thread isn't it?
Yep tried that too. Thank you though captain obvious.
I guess you're fucked then. Sorry about that. I heard their "black book" might've gone missing?