Thank you Dallas!

Some of you already know, but for the ones that do not, I just wanted to share with everyone. I will be moving out of state tomorrow and just wanted to to say 'Thank you" to all the great people I have met in Dallas. From all the ladies I have seen, the ladies I have spoken with, and all the great guys I have had chance to party with. I will miss everyone. I do plan to visit when my new schedule allows me too! I hope to stay in touch with everyone!

E
Best wishes and good luck to you.
Energizer,
You have been a great friend to me and I appreciate it deeply! We will miss you terribly, but I'm so glad that you are starting a new chapter in your life! I wish you the best of luck on your adventure! Keep in touch! Love you bunches!
Energizer,

Take care and enjoy life!
  • fawn
  • 05-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Bye honey, I wish you all the luck in your new journey....take care and be safe.....
I just heard about you moving and sad that it will be awhile before I see you again!
Happy trails, Energizer...good luck in your new adventure. We're not too far so don't be a stranger!
Awww... Have to tell me where you moving so I can visit you!!! Have fun & dont forget bout us folks here!!!

Good Luck to you!!! xoxoxo
When I left the state for the year and moved to the Midwest, I found out fast everywhere else is hobby hell! It was good meeting you once, hope all is well.
Buddy! It was fun hanging out during happy hours. Hope you make it back. U got my number.
Take it ez bro. Hope to party with ya again real soon. Take care.

MHT
Fair winds and following seas
I wish you the best, it was fun partying with you. Something tells me you will be back from time to time. Keep in touch.
Good luck Papi !

Besos,
Khloe Cruise
we going to miss you energizer good luck to you