MIGHT B STUPID QUESTION HOW DO WE FIND

The ISO NOW AND WERE DO WE POST OUR ADD
SO CONFUSING since it's changed format
I ads allowed here, no ISOs
No ads, no isos are allowed anymore on eccie.
What is this site any good for then ������
Read thru some of the threads in COED that other providers have started. Some are pretty creative - for example "doing it my way" is getting a lot of interest - lady started a discussion about her BBBJ decision.

Nothing wrong with adults discussing favorite positions, best ways to clean up - for example I love getting licked clean
Due to the new Texas laws, ECCIE is now a conversation and encounter review site. No ads or ISOs allowed. Other sites still exist.
Other site decided to take their own chance. Until the other site come back up, we are crippled.
SO CONFUSING since it's changed format Originally Posted by naughtia
Without ads...your next best step would be to rack up some Encounter Reports...yours are a bit outdated.

Good Luck!
The law is squeezing the hobby.

And other venues are also in the way, like kik.
What is this site any good for then ������ Originally Posted by naughtia
It is better than OH2 which sucks...
Try private delights lost of us over there
can see what rates are and send in screening info
and what dos and do not's are and easy to get around on ,, HO2 isn't for every one for sure ,

It is better than OH2 which sucks... Originally Posted by friendly fred
I have been looking through private delights, there are some providers there but the detailed menus are missing and it only seems to allow you to search one city at a time
if you do post ads, then you can lose your posting access.

SO CONFUSING since it's changed format Originally Posted by naughtia
Due to the new Texas laws, ECCIE is now a conversation and encounter review site. No ads or ISOs allowed. Other sites still exist. Originally Posted by corona
They’re not Texas Laws, they are Federal Laws - FOSTA & SESTA.

Damn OP, you are just figuring this out, what’s it been, over a year since the changes?...Fyi, we landed men on the moon a few years ago, also.
Beside FOSTA & SESTA, there are multiple TX laws. eccie is following TX law (well except for AMP promoters). OH is the one breaking and getting by.