health nut Sherry of DFW

I am a health nut----no alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, meat, sugar, wheat, processed foods at all--into natural raw fruits and veggies,--on keto eating plan--take lots of vitamins and herbs--NEVER go to doctors, NEVER been sick a day in my life (really)--
LOOK JUST LIKE THE PICS IN MY IMAGE GALLERY--5 ft 5 in, 105 lbs
anybody else agree with me?
Do you have a water filter
?

The water you drink is very unhealthy for you.
More power to you. Keep up the great work.
No meat? Your reviews cast doubt on this statement.
Very good Sherry!! It must be that high protein shot you get everyday.
I'm betting vaccines are bad too
I applaud you.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Good thing you're into the natural raw nutrition, many are into that type of diet here
How... does one avoid eating meat, while simultaneously doing keto?
grace--just google "protein sources other than meat" to see answer to your question---for me, egg whites, whey protein, nut butters
to grassy knoll--yes, I have water filter for my home tap water-are you aware of the dangers of BPA in bottled water---google BPA toxin for info
Only beef I eat a lot of is cock !!
Yessssssss girl!

I eat this way most of the time now, avoiding most land animals, wheat, processed sugar and other processed grains.

One thing is for sure, no matter how picky I am about my water, I'm even pickier about my alcohol!

PS it's okay to cheat, in moderation, and I do so enjoy a good tube steak.

🌞
I can definitely understand why people eat that way and while I've become more educated on the junk and toxins that are added and the overall decrease in nutritional value of our foods, I just can't quit eating cows and chickens.
The keto diet has very bad Heath risks to your heart an vascular an colon it's mostly a meat base diet