bbbj safe for corona virus?

seems to me that the safest way for a guy to get satisfaction
till this corona virus phases out, is bj-
no face to face contact, no breathing in the other person's face, of course all body parts involved would be washed ------ your thoughts?
Lol. Omfg
Seriously? until it's gone? bad example of a threAD when you have thousands of other illness out there including the cooties that people can give each other far worse than corona.

In all the years of hobbying I've had gals give me strep throat, common cold, the flu and urinary tract infection.

I'm not worried about corona virus. Then again, I'm not in my 70's. If the Corona virus saw some of the human petri dish providers I've seen it would send a condolences card to me while spraying itself with alcohol then setting itself on fire.

The media has blown this thing way out of proportion.

You want to build your immune system, take vitamin C and go to Chucky Cheese and lick the hand rails and video game control knobs.
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2020, 11:14 AM
Take some robitussin each time you catch a load and you'll be good
Hey, your concerns are understandable. Try not to rub your face without clean hands and little more Vitamin C goes a long way.

And maybe try to avoid crowded areas with limited airflow or ventilation. Definitely avoid interacting with people who "don't look too good"...i.e. look ill, coughing, red eyes, etc.

I was listening to a radio dj make a point about how our society has done this to itself with so many people who can't afford to miss work. Because they can't afford to take even a few days, they've got to come in or risk getting fired. No paycheck, and people are on the brink of homelessness. He was saying like, 70% of the working people have zero PAID sick days to fall back on.

This is where we're at in society, where some people have to work, or....die, pretty much. Because they have to work, virtually all the time, they put not only themselves at risk, but those around them.

But these corporate fucks who make a million bucks a day WITHOUT working, don't give two shits. Neither do the bought off politicians who look the other way while they rape this country.
Just be dilligent in keeping hydrated..take your vitamens...wash hands after bathroom trips

Stay safe yall!!
Do not forget vitamin D3. Most people are very low and need to take some daily.
I guess sucking stripper titty is now a concern as well.

Thanks a lot Corona !
It's a airborne virus so it doesn't matter if he or she is breathing an they have it then you will also have it
I guess sucking stripper titty is now a concern as well.

Thanks a lot Corona ! Originally Posted by FunMonday
Just on the news tonight. Corona virus lives up to 3 days on a surface. Suck titties every 4th day and you will be ok.

I'm not worried about corona virus. Then again, I'm not in my 70's. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
You don’t have to be in your 70’s to be at substantial risk. 50’s is bad enough. The leader if the free world told her country that up 60+% of them were likely to be infected. And they gave competent leadership.

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-wh...why/a-52710881

Coronavirus actually is said to live 9 days on surface ;((
These next couple weeks will be very interesting
Elderly need to be careful playing in the hobby for now, but the middle-age and younger adults have nothing to worry.
seems to me that the safest way for a guy to get satisfaction
till this corona virus phases out, is bj-
no face to face contact, no breathing in the other person's face, of course all body parts involved would be washed ------ your thoughts? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I've got a free protein shake that could make you immune. PM if interested.
I'm going to sanitize after every use ..