Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Dunno
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous in all the pics I've seen over 2 years. After almost 2 years of wanting to see this babe and 4 months of PM's, I finally get an appt. set and deal with all the hassles of a late night excuse and getaway. Work and family obligations don't let me hobby often anyway. So an appt has to be a sure thing.
I have a 9:00pm set and arrive at her incall at 8:30pm as I left early in excitement. Texted her at 8:45pm as she prefers texts, to announce my arrival. 9:03pm she texts me she has to cancel because her car was "vandalized" but that she she'd make it up to me by a longer session if I reschedule. I was quite upset but more at myself for not having a plan B. So I told her to get with me anytime this week to reschedule after she takes care of things. So now 3 days go by and not a word, feeling bad for her and thinking she'll message me Sometime in the next two weeks.
Then tonight I noticed the next morning she posted another ad:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=488687

So at this point I don't know what happened after months of PM's and her telling me she couldn't wait to meet me. Was she taking appts and not making good on her P411 and prescreening discounts or did her previous appt. offer more to stay longer, or did she flake out? Either way, it's not cool.
Hurt and disappointed after spending all day preparing for my visit and gas I wasted to drive from the boonies in my pickup. I understand things happen but she posted an ad the next day and never made good with me after me informing her that "the ball is in her court" to get back with me. I never intended to leave this review and would have waited a long while to hear from her until I saw the ad.

Recommendation: No
Been there, done that. I got the "stolen car" excuse.
TAH,
Was that recently and with her? Now I understand why you're angry.
I have nevef had that experience with her, now I have known her to be running late but always worth the wait. TB she is one of the few I can truely say to keep at her she is so worth it. But don't take my word for it....................
For the record those were both true events unfortunatly , if you guys think that i have anything other then a good time in mind for myself and the intended gentleman your mistaken.... the guys who have seen me know better xoxo sorry that these 2 didnt work out.
"I understand things happen but she posted an ad the next day and never made good with me after me informing her that "the ball is in her court" to get back with me."

I hear ya, but you should've followed up on her offer instead of expecting her to come crawling for forgiveness.

Your date, ruined as is, is loooong in her rear-view mirror.
9:03pm she texts me she has to cancel because her car was "vandalized" but that she she'd make it up to me by a longer session if I reschedule.
Sounds like you should have rescheduled!
You gave her 3 days to call back and make good Unless her phone was stolen in the car that's ample time. No excuse and her reply sounds not the least remorseful.

I bummed for you TB but there's over 600 more to choose from. There's still some good ones out there. Good luck.
Sounds like you should have rescheduled! Originally Posted by TxBlackGold
Maybe, but My loss! There are so many beautiful providers in Dallas that are for another day.

"I understand things happen but she posted an ad the next day and never made good with me after me informing her that "the ball is in her court" to get back with me."

I hear ya, but you should've followed up on her offer instead of expecting her to come crawling for forgiveness.

Your date, ruined as is, is loooong in her rear-view mirror. Originally Posted by Hercules
Not looking for her to crawl anywhere Herc, just some sort of business sense and consideration. If I treated my customers that way I'd be starving. I have had several providers PM me saying they don't treat their clients that way. But I get your point. : )
I was following up on her offer when I told her to tell me what night she has available and I'll make arrangements with no return e-mail. Which tells me that there's always someone else on-deck and she could care less about someone who's wanted to see her for nearly 2 years.
You gave her 3 days to call back and make good Unless her phone was stolen in the car that's ample time. No excuse and her reply sounds not the least remorseful.

I bummed for you TB but there's over 600 more to choose from. There's still some good ones out there. Good luck. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Thanks,
You summed it up nicely SinkerSwim. A call wasn't even necessary as we had been chatting via e-mail and P411. We are indeed lucky to live in Dallas. I've lost interest anyway. But I still wish her the very best.
@sinkerswim. . . How can u tell how my reply sounds? It should read as a human being like everyone else im sorry I didn't have my. Cape on that day, please trust and believe he should have seen me and the offer still stands. . . I would fuck his world up in a single hour
"I would fuck his world up in a single hour." WHAA???!! Dude, do it!!
please trust and believe he should have seen me and the offer still stands. . . I would fuck his world up in a single hour Originally Posted by Angel Face
TB....you best be on the road ASAFP if not sooner.
  • S-Man
  • 07-07-2012, 11:48 AM
For the record those were both true events unfortunatly , if you guys think that i have anything other then a good time in mind for myself and the intended gentleman your mistaken.... the guys who have seen me know better xoxo sorry that these 2 didnt work out. Originally Posted by Angel Face
The emphasized section in your initial response seems insincere. You may not have meant to have typed that exact sentence and wanted to say something else.
and the offer still stands. . . I would fuck his world up in a single hour Originally Posted by Angel Face
Hot damn, I'm not sure how to handle that. I'm petrified and turned on at the same time.
Not sure how one couldn't be stoked and curious enough to follow through with that one.