Telly Nelly

Ok come on guys! Will someone plz tell me about this one? She looks amazing and I need someone to give me the good ,the bad and the ugly
https://sioux-falls.skipthegames.com...0/984899959342
Whats this site good for if everyone reads and nobody answers or posts their experiences?
Maybe no one knows them?
Since the beginning of the year 10 reviews have been posted. Only one of those reviews is from Sioux falls. I refuse to accept Sioux falls is that boring. My post has been up less than 24 hrs and 84 ppl have viewed it. 1 Sioux falls review this year???
Would you rather have 84 messages saying looks good, we know nothing and we think you should take one for the team. Then let us know how it work out?? A no response to an inquiry usually means no one has any information on the lady.

I googled all the images, nothing.
I check out the phone number, nothing, does not show up in any other ads or sites. But it is a Sioux Falls Number.

So this is what I think.
Either she is fake.
A newbie with new pictures & phone number.
Or she is someone that has been in the business and for some reason decided to advertise differently for many reasons like, she could had some unfair bad reviews, she is a scammer or she is legit but trying to get rid of a stalking customer or pimp? Many other choices like one being LE.

If you are brave, use a hobby phone and text her to see how she response? If you are braver call her and see how she response. Not what you wanted to hear.

The other thing is you are blaming the Dakota members of not participating enough when you should be directing it to the SF area gentleman. Many of the ladies that visit SF never come up to Minot - Fargo or Bismarck so we do not have an opinion.

Also have you never heard the quote "You'll catch more flies with honey verse vinegar". We are not many here, but we are the only ones you got.
Googled her number and shows she has a twitter account. Twitter shows she claims to have recently moved to SF from Canada. Hashtags for entertainment etc. Seems fairly legit, but I am far from an expert. I am just starting to dip my toes back in the water after a hiatus.
Googled her number and shows she has a twitter account. Twitter shows she claims to have recently moved to SF from Canada. Hashtags for entertainment etc. Seems fairly legit, but I am far from an expert. I am just starting to dip my toes back in the water after a hiatus. Originally Posted by timbo87
This lines up with my findings as well. The account was only created ~9mo ago though.

Previous number listed, 587-605-1444, did get some hits for Medicine Hat, AB (a city in Canada), which lines up. A few images of the same gal.
See now that's better. Some actual conversation... looking at the reviews in sioux falls I dont really see a pattern for some reliable Sioux falls girls, I dont believe that's the case the city is too big not to have a couple regulars that work out of the city like bliss on omaha or Lexi lane. All i see are visitors. This cant be true
There are some, but most don't advertise here. That's not really relevant to Nelly though. Of which I am actually interested in knowing more about.
If there are some consistent providers in sioux falls and they don't advertise on this site why don't hobbyists use this amazing platform to review the providers so that other hobbyists may benefit from the info???
I see you haven't reviewed since 2017. I've tried multiple times to connect w a provider in SF w my only luck being a complete failure. I shared that w fellow hobbyists in order to benefit everyone.
Herman1, I tried to message you but your inbox is full and cannot accept new messages.
Herman1, I tried to message you but your inbox is full and cannot accept new messages. Originally Posted by timbo87
Fixed.
Did anyone hit her up yet? I texted her. She sent me a pic with her rates of 300hh and 500hr.

She looks hot and seems real but for that price point I don’t know if it’s worth it
I called a few times w no response
I sent a text and got no response