Location With No Providers

I know there are lots of providers in Arlington and North Dallas. There are also scattered providers in most areas of the Metro-Plex but I have noticed that I very rarely see adds for providers in Irving. Is there a reason for this? If you are a provider and have an incall in Irving please speak up.

Reason I ask is because I work close to where the Late Texas Stadium was and would love to find provider I like in this area to see.
Irving is full of sour bacon. If ho-in' came with an instruction manual, there would be a chapter on Irving's Finest. They love to hate us and are always trying to sniff us out. I don't know why or how providers all instinctively know that Irving is a no-no. It's a shame sometimes because there are so many hotels catering to the airport folk, ask anyone who has tried to get an outcall to one how hard it is to get a gal to show up.
+1 to what BJ said...Irving LE is very aggressive against prostitution...

One of my ATF's was called over there for an outcall and busted...and there have been reports from time to time about busts in Irving on the boards...
Irving is full of sour bacon. If ho-in' came with an instruction manual, there would be a chapter on Irving's Finest. They love to hate us and are always trying to sniff us out. I don't know why or how providers all instinctively know that Irving is a no-no. It's a shame sometimes because there are so many hotels catering to the airport folk, ask anyone who has tried to get an outcall to one how hard it is to get a gal to show up. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
+1 !!!!! LMAO@ sour bacon! Classic!
We could always use more in Frisco.
i agree with saturn
Well at least now I understand why I don't have close by lunch secessions more often. Thanks for your input.
Irving is strict on EVERYTHING!!! I live there but there are some girls I go see in the oak cliff area which isnt too far away from home. You should check them out.
We could always use more in Frisco. Originally Posted by Saturn
I'm right up the street
I'm right up the street Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I know sweetie , I saw you a few months ago
I know sweetie , I saw you a few months ago Originally Posted by Saturn
I know......to quote a song "baby come back" lol