Ladies and gents, what is your preference?

So, do you prefer "Spit", "Swallow", "On My Face", or "Nowhere Near My Face"?

Both providers and clients, let us hear your honest preferences! Mine is obvious (look at my avatar)
Spit or swallow, either one. Just please don't stop until I'm done. After that, it doesn't matter what you do with it. You could finger paint on the wall with it for all I care.
I'm good with anywhere someone wants to put it, but I'm not a fan of it hitting me in the eye, getting it in my hair, or accidently getting it up my nose lol
When seeing providers, it does not matter as long as she makes me cum as apposed to me having to do it myself. OTOH, when I go to the strip club, I prefer she swallows every drop so there is nothing on hers or my clothing.
I like the reward Spitters are Quitters..lol

Plus I agree with Laura Lynn.. that hurts when you get it in the eye!
I ruined a couple of pair of contacts that way..lol
I like the reward Spitters are Quitters..lol

Plus I agree with Laura Lynn.. that hurts when you get it in the eye!
I ruined a couple of pair of contacts that way..lol Originally Posted by melannie_star
OMFG!!!
I'm a sport fisher... catch and release

I'm never against a nice tit shot... but I'm not a huge fan of the face unless it is the end of the day. I have very long hair that takes a lot of time to wash, condition, dry, and get some control over. If it gets in my hair... it'll take me a couple of hours to fix it!!!
I only swallow if I like you.
Ladies choice. it doesnt really matter.
Lol @ Grace! "Catch and release" here as well!

Swallowing upsets my stomach for a while after. Idk why.

I prefer it on my tits. Just looks sexy glazing the smooth, supple girls.

Definitely not on my face. Too many accidental shots up the nose or in the eye.
I used to offer COF until my eye felt like it was on fire for hours! And I HATE getting spooge in my hair. So anywhere but the face
So, do you prefer "Spit", "Swallow", "On My Face", or "Nowhere Near My Face"? Originally Posted by medicineman
It is really hard for me to finish during a BBBJ. But when I do, I've been with all of the above and NQNS was definitely the best. No awkward running to the bathroom and listening to that "get-this-shit-out-of-my-mouth" spitting, LOL! Also no needing to rush off to clean up either. The deed is done, nothing left behind, and you can go straight to cuddling and pillow talk. Nice!
What ever makes the lady that I'm with the happiest. I don't mind a quick spit as long as it doesn't feel like she is offended by me or the taste of my love juice. I used to and still some times cum a lot and with a lot of force.
Swallow > Spit > Facial

Just do not stop sucking until I stop pumping!
Ladies choice. it doesnt really matter. Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
Problem with this is it's hard for me to think when in the heat of the moment.