That picture everybody has !!

Hello, just a question I had floating in my mind. What makes for a good avatar picture? Mainly pertaining to hobbyist viewing a provider's picture.

Does it even matter what the avatar looks like? Just like any picture, it can draw someone into wanting to find out more, or it can draw a individual away completely. Just curious to what you gentleman think of them !!
Yours is awesome.

(Sorry, I just realized I'm not a gentleman. Oops)
Hello, just a question I had floating in my mind. What makes for a good avatar picture? Mainly pertaining to hobbyist viewing a provider's picture.

Does it even matter what the avatar looks like? Just like any picture, it can draw someone into wanting to find out more, or it can draw a individual away completely. Just curious to what you gentleman think of them !! Originally Posted by msjazmine
Only thing an avatar helps me with is remembering who's saying what. Don't particularly care what it's of. They won't make me want, or not want, to see a provider. Only a reminder of my level of interest in the poster.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Your avatar (and pics) make me want to fly to Kentucky.
What it looks like does matter to me. It would certainly make me look further into that provider's profile or not. You have many in your showcase that would be fine, especially your main showcase pic, not saying there's anything wrong with your present one. However, your main showcase pic definitely gets my attention!
I gotta say damm! Guys definitely need to look at your pics..
Whenever I see an avatar that shows off a nice, round ass or thick thighs, I'm inclined to want to delve further....i.e. check out her showcase.
any pic that makes me want to see more of you (yours does that) I HATE seeing pics that only show a body section or are blurred out. I understand the privacy aspect of the hobby, but if you worried about being outted by a family member or friend, chances are...they are on eccie too lol. We can plan this shit better than random people can because we are here everyday.
Caitie Mae's avatar gives me wood. However the main one in her showcase is what she used to use - OMFG.
I'm not very creative so I just used a selfie.
Yes, it matters what the avatar looks like. It gives me a clue of what the provider looks like before I go to her showcase or....if I even want to go to her showcase.

I actually just told a provider that I thought her avatar was a bold but good move on her part. She has a pussy shot in her avatar. It definitely made me want to go see more of what she had in her showcase.
  • HDnTX
  • 06-08-2016, 12:39 PM
I'm not very creative so I just used a selfie. Originally Posted by Brass Balls

Me too...
I think your avatar should be image #17 and let me know when you're in Dallas!
Jazmine, your showcase pics are spectacular. Now to the point…I prefer a tighter crop for the avatar pic. As Trampstamp says above, #17 is nice. I also really like #20. Either could be cropped a little more to your face for your avatar pic.
  • L.A.
  • 06-08-2016, 05:29 PM
I don't know why she posted here. She's not from here, she's not touring here, and she's not responding to all these wonderful compliments.

Avatar pics are very important especially if you're unknown. Might just get that click that would otherwise have passed.