Ok - its Changed

Yep .. Eccie isnt the same anymore

Ok im dating myself

how do you find Woman on here w/ pics of course

N Dallas area / Plano / Addision
I'm in Richardson, but i also suggest using OH2 i know thats what i mostly use these days
I have thought about OH2 but see guys complaining about not getting access. What's an easy and quick way to gain fulll acess to the site please?
Other than donation prices going up and services going down, the hobby has not really changed. This website has making accessibility to new providers and ones you have not seen before harder and Eccie has become basically a sausage fest membership.

I have thought about OH2 but see guys complaining about not getting access. What's an easy and quick way to gain fulll acess to the site please? Originally Posted by junebug
Unlike Eccie, on OH2, in order to access the full site, you have to be verified by ladies you have seen. Posting a review, real or not, and paying for it, will not suffice. Also, OH2 is a very friendly provider oriented site meaning that if you have a less than stellar session and report it, you are in the staff doghouse and shortly will be banned for not following the rules. And that is especially true if the provider is an established member of OH2. So, if you review or what to provide intel on a provider, make sure that it is ONLY positive or you will be sorry!