Name: Sophia
Phone: 210-525-0042
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: NW Military HWY
Activities: L3
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark hair. Looks like a old school bad perm
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny about 5 foot 100 pounds. Typical Asian body. Small ass and breasts. Very nice legs.
Recommendation: Yes
This is Lilly from Fab, and she was at Jade for a LONG time before Fab. Great massage, great L1.
This is Lilly from Fab, and she was at Jade for a LONG time before Fab. Great massage, great L1. Originally Posted by JimCracksCorn
This is NOT Lily. The phone number is for Jade Spa not FAB spa.
Sophia is the one that always wears the daisy duke short shorts. FS has always been available from both girls there. (short and tall) They both have expanding menus and are great a remembering you and giving you that fake "so glad to see you" feeling when you walk in. It just takes too long and too much money to become a FS customer. They also wear too much perfume there and charge for a table shower. Better time to be had elsewhere with a whole lot less hassle and younger women like QQ Spa on West...imho.
Sunny hasn’t given in. For years it’s been only L1 for me. Anyone else get any further?
In years popping in here never once FS - ever. Not even L2. Never.
Same here. I always thought Sophia preferred woman so that’s why I asked if she wanted DATY. She surprisingly said yes. Once I had her going I asked for some L3 but it cost me. For that moment it was worth it. Still no L2.
if you're not getting FS, it's a tipping short come issue or you're not attractive to them or both. It's like DP said