Getting Compliments

Guys if you go through the trouble of shaving the boys, smelling and looking good, breath smelling minty, does the lady ever compliment you on your efforts when they meet you?

Ladies, as you get ready for a session and do your thing (shower, hair, makeup, getting dressed), does the guys compliment you on your looks and efforts you took when they first meet you?
Dang Shorty those are some high maintenance activities ...
Does being pat on the ass afterwards count?
Yes,I usually get compliments on how I look when first meeting a gent.
It always feels good to receive a compliment I have complimented many gents on how they look or how good they smell.Most say thank you but a few times I was giving a really genuine compliment and the gents looked at me as if to say"yeah right".
Maybe they did not believe me but I do not give out compliments just because
Yes, they do quite often. I compliment when it's warranted. That being said, if they smell nice and took the time to groom - I will acknowledge it.
Yes,I usually get compliments on how I look when first meeting a gent.
It always feels good to receive a compliment I have complimented many gents on how they look or how good they smell.Most say thank you but a few times I was giving a really genuine compliment and the gents looked at me as if to say"yeah right".
Maybe they did not believe me but I do not give out compliments just because Originally Posted by jaydalee
Yeah, right. lol

I never get compliments. I don't use stink. I am always clean, every inch of me. And I'm respectful. But what I do get is a swift snatch of the donation. But that is expected.
Yes, they do quite often. I compliment when it's warranted. That being said, if they smell nice and took the time to groom - I will acknowledge it. Originally Posted by Shayla

When does the laughter begin?
Yeah, right. lol

I never get compliments. I don't use stink. I am always clean, every inch of me. And I'm respectful. But what I do get is a swift snatch of the donation. But that is expected. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Are you as positive BCD as you are on the board? If everything a girl said was negative I'd be trying to get her out the door quick. Luckily I can't recall a bad hobby experience and whether truthful or trying to flatter me I'd say most providers I have seen gave compliments.
Are you as positive BCD as you are on the board? If everything a girl said was negative I'd be trying to get her out the door quick. Luckily I can't recall a bad hobby experience and whether truthful or trying to flatter me I'd say most providers I have seen gave compliments. Originally Posted by randomuser
I'm an easy date. We go from the door to the bed, & undress. I cum. She leaves. That's the session. Do we talk? Only superficially.
I always try to make it a point to compliment her in some form or fashion.

That doesn't mean that I make her turn around so I can pinpoint every little detail, but I think a small acknowledgement goes a long way. For instance...when she gives me a hug and a kiss I will tell her how great she smells. I also think that the way you say it, says a lot as well.

There have also been a few times where I was completely surprised when she opened the door and I saw her for the first time. We look at pictures and we have a pretty good idea of what a lady looks like as long as the pics are accurate...but when she opens the door and she is so much better in person, it is surprising.

I was left speechless one time standing at the door. She was so beautiful that I didn't know what to say. She knew I was pleasantly surprised...and I could see in her face that she appreciated that. I didn't have to say a word...

I'm sure the look I had on my face was something along the lines of... LOL!!
I always compliment the provider. I know what she will look like through reviews and web photos etc. It doesnt matter what her appearence is when we meet (fully dolled-up or even if she looks a little ragged), I always say SOMETHING complimentary to kick off the session.
I'm normally too nervous. I know intellectually that I should be complimentary, but my tongue gets tied into knots, so I normally don't say much.
Yeah, right. lol

I never get compliments. I don't use stink. I am always clean, every inch of me. And I'm respectful. But what I do get is a swift snatch of the donation. But that is expected. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
All I get is whiskey breath and the back of her hand.
Personally, I'm not one to shy away from complimenting a man on how I find him to be beautiful in my eyes.

With that said. I don't feel one should be complimented on taking care of their personal hygiene. It should be done regardless.

Guys if you go through the trouble of shaving the boys, smelling and looking good, breath smelling minty, does the lady ever compliment you on your efforts when they meet you?

Ladies, as you get ready for a session and do your thing (shower, hair, makeup, getting dressed), does the guys compliment you on your looks and efforts you took when they first meet you? Originally Posted by shorty
I always get a laugh! Its not always a compliment though. LOL!