Suggestions Ladies Or Gents Who Refer A Lady

I have always taken care of myself. Lately I have been at work work or enjoying my hobby and some mornings I honestly have felt like I can't get out of bed. I am entirely so stiff and this morning woke up to go to work and wanted to cry. I couldn't wait to get in the shower and feel the hot water. I love my hobby & do only see a select few but today was hell just at work work. I luckily had a great regular love who we flipped the massage

I always get a massage myself but my therapist I can't really tell her what my hobby is. If anyone has any suggestions for a therapist I am able to disclose of my hobby and understand how your body truly works I would be soooooo grateful. I also HATE being covered most of the time. I love my current therapist but ANY I have ever had if I want my ASS rubbed it's most likely not going to happen. (even though this is something taught in school) also everyone seems to slack on my arms and hands. I am not saying i want the twins rubbed but darn it I would like some of my chest area done. (Guys get the pic out of the head lol)

I really need to start doing this regularly so anyone who knows how the body truly works or knows a great therapist who will not judge of the hobby please PM me.

My work work is my career and my love is my hobby and at this rate I am going to be asking every client hey... lol
Thanks
Lady Freaking Out
(Major concern today was the arm tingles, doc said oh just getting old thanks) RA runs in my family so not thrilled...