New Cologne

Women what cologne do you like best for a man? What cologne do you hate the worst?
I love it when men wear cologne, as long as they don't overdo it.

My experience has been that most men don't know the name of what they're wearing… When I ask them what it is, they usually say that it was a gift.
Polo Black, Eau Fraîche by Versace, Gucci Guilty and Chrome by Azzaro are my absolute favorites!

The only one I really hate is the Polo in the green bottle. I remember as a kid my dad wore that cologne and when he left the house, you could still smell it for over an hour.
...The only one I really hate is the Polo in the green bottle. I remember as a kid my dad wore that cologne and when he left the house, you could still smell it for over an hour. Originally Posted by Vannah
The guy I lost my virginity to in high school wore that! Lol
I am currently wearing mostly Burberry Touch. I personally wear whatever the lady in my life prefers. Since I'm wearing it for her benefit
I recently received a gift from a very special lady �� Of some super nice beard oil because she loved the way it smelled. So I make sure and freshly apply it whenever I see her
There is so much to choose from, cologne, body spray, I've always enjoyed the smell of irish spring with a hint of aqua velva. Looking to update my dated fragrance.
Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is another great option if you prefer a lighter scent. I just love men's cologne. Sometimes I even catch myself using my boyfriend's when I forget my perfume.
I wear Lacoste white. I've had a bunch of compliments on it. Also keep your cologne or perfume in the fridge. It loses some of its fragrance when it gets warm.