Public Service Announcement

If you're going to call me and text me hateful things and try to insult me, I suggest you make sure your social media accounts aren't tied to your phone number.
Wow. I guess you don't have to be smart to be an ass.
Wow. I guess you don't have to be smart to be an ass. Originally Posted by bigjohn001
Thus the term "dumb ass?"
Wow, that's really stupid. Both texting someone hateful things and using an easily trackable number to do it.
Wow, that's really stupid. Both texting someone hateful things and using an easily trackable number to do it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I usually get hate calls/texts from black guys because I say no AA in my ads. I should feel honored that they're wasting time in their day to message me. He started back tracking once I sent him screenshots of his profile.
I usually get hate calls/texts from black guys because I say no AA in my ads. I should feel honored that they're wasting time in their day to message me. He started back tracking once I sent him screenshots of his profile. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well that was probably a rude awakening for him, ha ha.
Well that was probably a rude awakening for him, ha ha. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
He's probably wondering if I'm going to send his wife the screen shots (I won't...but I like making people sweat)