Just another List of the Ladies whose FAVORITE sex position is...

...Cowgirl!!!

Ladies post here if your absolute favorite sex position is cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Asian cowgirl or reverse Asian cowgirl.

Personally I love a woman who gets off grinding or bouncing on that dick CG or RCG. She is a woman who knows what she wants and how to get herself off. Nothing like a woman who gets super wet while fucking you like this!
  • L.A.
  • 03-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Was hoping for at least something from this thread. I'm lazy and love BBBJs and CG LOL.
Reverse cowgirl with a special twist while Im doing the snapping pussy
I love riding a cock hard particularly when the man thrusts very hard deep into my pussy)))
I love riding a cock hard particularly when the man thrusts very hard deep into my pussy))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Cowgirl is my #1 fav above all, glad to know that for the future Teagen,
  • Zena
  • 03-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Manslut- I love cowgirl!
I love mish MORE! But thank you for your avatar! That killed me this morning- with a much needed laugh!!! hugs!
Reverse cowgirl with a special twist while Im doing the snapping pussy Originally Posted by DallasRain
...Cowgirl!!!

Ladies post here if your absolute favorite sex position is cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Asian cowgirl or reverse Asian cowgirl.

Personally I love a woman who gets off grinding or bouncing on that dick CG or RCG. She is a woman who knows what she wants and how to get herself off. Nothing like a woman who gets super wet while fucking you like this! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Just one of my favorites but honestly I enjoy all of them
I love cowgirl and doggy because I have a big booty
Asian and Reverse Asian here! Hell yeah!
I'm dyin' here Brandee! lol
CG is difficult for me....because my pussy will try and snatch a rubber off....

It feels great....i can usually gush (Not squirt) when I'm riding....but again...hard to feel safe or comfortable when your pussy grabs condoms lol

Edit: I prefer the lotus sex position
http://badgirlsbible.com/lotus-sex-position
^^^thats a lovely pose
I'm dyin' here Brandee! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
You know i love it Ha!
Brandee you are wonderful on top my dear.