Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Little thick but sexy as hell
Recommendation: Yes
What was the donation?
What does cl stand for?
Chicas Locos I believe
I thought this place closed down, what’s the talent like compared to CL in dallas?
This is the one that used be Lace, and then the Fare before becoming Chicas Locas. I haven't been there in at least 5 years but might find time to visit.
This is the one that used be Lace, and then the Fare before becoming Chicas Locas. I haven't been there in at least 5 years but might find time to visit. Originally Posted by Lumpy Rutherford
Lace used to be bad-ass..

https://www.deseret.com/1988/5/8/187...as-topless-bar

https://www.deseret.com/1988/5/8/187...as-topless-bar Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1 for linking to a Mormon owned newspaper!
Jerry-
Was this upstairs? Kuddos to FS at this place!����
This place has a lot of history. I went there on the day it opened, as Lace. It marketed itself as high end, but I wasn't that impressed, so I never went back until it reinvented itself as The Fare, a low-rent, but fun joint. In addition to the Billy Martin incident, there was a stripper killed in the parking lot when it was still Lace and it had shut down for a while.

When it was The Fare, all bets were off. I banged a few chicks upstairs and even one in the corner of the main room. I hit a triple there once, with a handjob, a blowjob, and a fuck, with 3 different girls. I'm not a stud; it was just that kind of place. Haven't been there in years...
How much was vip and donation to the lady?
If I remember right when it was lace wasn't some of the management killed inside the club

https://www.deseret.com/1988/5/8/187...as-topless-bar Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I always liked Billy Martin's fighting attitude though I had a friend who met him and said he was an asshole.

At least he wasn't a gay communist!

As for Lace and the various clubs in that building, I though it was poorly maintained. I liked the long gone nude club nearby on the 360 service road with the liquor Limo beside it much better - I believe it was called Legends?
Is this location currently open?

When it was The Fare, all bets were off. I banged a few chicks upstairs and even one in the corner of the main room. I hit a triple there once, with a handjob, a blowjob, and a fuck, with 3 different girls. I'm not a stud; it was just that kind of place. Haven't been there in years... Originally Posted by Wayne Ingmoon
Those were the days...Before all the legislation ran them out of business there were at least half a dozen decent small hole in the wall clubs around that area, and plenty of walkers happy to slob the knob for 10-20$... Not to forget the original high end Fantasy Ranch.