URL / Website: caressakisses.com
City: Grapevine
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BJ, Cowgirl, Doggy, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Medium length bleach blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty, nice skin. Overall nice body. Nice boobs with hard nipples. Cute little ass and toned legs.
Recommendation: Yes
What was the donation
Jeez, I saw her in the 90's
Caressa was one of my first incall visits back in the early ASPD days. I had multiple visits with her and they were all great. I heard she moved to Vegas but I am glad she is back. WHM
I saw her in the Bunny Ranch days, 25 years ago. I was in my 40s then. No, it was not good...

Since guys are saying they saw her 25 years ago, I'm assuming they weren't banging a 5 year old, which would put her real age in mid-late 40's. How accurate are here pics?
She sure looks damn good if those pics are accurate.
  • JROD
  • 05-01-2023, 05:03 PM
It was at least 20 years ago when I saw her. She was damn hot then, and still appears to be hot now. I was embarrassed by my quick performance 20 years ago….But she was so damn hot! At least that’s the excuse I’m sticking with.
I used to see her on the HBO show about the Las Vegas brothel she left here to go to. It kind of stroked my ego to know that I had her before.
Is she bbbj or cbj?
I remember seeing her on Maury and other talk shows when they woukd talk about the bunny ranch. She's probably mid 40's
^^^And I remember when dudes knew not to bump reviews older than 30 days without responses.