Best way to communicate menu

What do y'all suggest as the best way to know what's on a lady's menu now that P411 has had to greatly reduce that information?

It helps to know what to expect. I can find who offers what I'm interested in. It saves time discussing back and forth and avoids it feeling so much like a sales job or product inquiry. And I assume it saves providers being pestered about what's available. I know I can scan through reviews, but that's pretty tedious. How could it be done more quickly and easier?

Ideas? Suggestions?
Thanks!
Other than reviews or word of mouth those hosers have fucked us good unless Eccie finds a way to incorporate it here. There's some info on TER, but the girl you're interested in has to be reviewed on there.
find a provider your interested and send her a polite pm. introducing yourself, letting her know your in town, what your specifically looking for (as politely as you can) and what you have to spend. then thank her for reading your message
i usually say something along the lines of:
Yo Bitch!
K dawg, bak in da ATX!!!
so,heres the 411. You got bills, i got cash. how bout you let me raw dog that corn hole for about 59 min. 59 sec.
i got 5 crisp new "Lincolns" for graduation, and i been waitin to burn dem muthafuckas!!
not sure if i can do the 4:20 thing ( i dont get outta school till 4:15)
but, i can damn sure have the bus drop me by your place by 4:30
peace out, bitch!!
Love, Knotty
...remember treat them with respect, bitches like that shit
...remember treat them with respect, bitches like that shit Originally Posted by knotty man
Ain't that the truth!

Beautiful, knotty. I literally laughed out loud. And I do know what that word means.
I personally hate discussing menu, but I understand that it's needed and if I were a hobbyist, I would want to know that all of my wants/desires could be fulfilled if I'm coughing up the cash.

I say that it's best to ask in a PM: I like a, b, and c - are those on your menu? Please don't ask: what's on your menu?
I personally hate discussing menu Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree. My hope is to find a method that helps us avoid that.
I hate discussing menu options as well. From what I've gathered, dudes who are interested in booking with me can skim a few of my reviews and check the ROS. Anything weird (the basics are all covered in my reviews) is usually requested and discussed in or after a first session. Sometimes it's a "sure," sometimes it's a solid "never," and sometimes it's a "well...yeah, that will take a bit of planning/prep though."

I've been assuming that this method has been working out for me, but I could be wrong. I figure any additional postings would be redundant, probably incomplete/incorrect, and not much more useful than the status quo. As I've rarely been a shopper at HobbyMart I can't quickly or easily relate to the shopper experience...so I'm willing to accept that I could be wrong.
  • Toyz
  • 11-30-2014, 10:35 PM
find a provider your interested and send her a polite pm. introducing yourself, letting her know your in town, what your specifically looking for (as politely as you can) and what you have to spend. then thank her for reading your message
i usually say something along the lines of:
Yo Bitch!
K dawg, bak in da ATX!!!
so,heres the 411. You got bills, i got cash. how bout you let me raw dog that corn hole for about 59 min. 59 sec.
i got 5 crisp new "Lincolns" for graduation, and i been waitin to burn dem muthafuckas!!
not sure if i can do the 4:20 thing ( i dont get outta school till 4:15)
but, i can damn sure have the bus drop me by your place by 4:30
peace out, bitch!!
Love, Knotty
...remember treat them with respect, bitches like that shit Originally Posted by knotty man
I love this...nice work Knotty...

"you gotz billz, I gotz da cash"
I hate discussing menu options as well. From what I've gathered, dudes who are interested in booking with me can skim a few of my reviews and check the ROS. Anything weird (the basics are all covered in my reviews) is usually requested and discussed in or after a first session. Sometimes it's a "sure," sometimes it's a solid "never," and sometimes it's a "well...yeah, that will take a bit of planning/prep though."

I've been assuming that this method has been working out for me, but I could be wrong. I figure any additional postings would be redundant, probably incomplete/incorrect, and not much more useful than the status quo. As I've rarely been a shopper at HobbyMart I can't quickly or easily relate to the shopper experience...so I'm willing to accept that I could be wrong. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That system does work, for sure. The problem is me. I'm lazy. I don't want to spend the time doing that much investigation, at least as a first-round of gathering information about women I might like to see.

And I'm fickle. Sometimes I'm in the mood for Greek. Sometimes DFK. Sometimes NQNS. Sometimes role play. So I like the ability to quickly find the providers who offer whatever it is I'm in the mood for. Sometimes that brings up an old favorite, sometimes a lady on my To See List, sometimes I discover a new favorite.

Undoubtedly anything of this nature would have inaccuracies. I'm tying to think of, and looking for suggestions for, keeping things as accurate as possible.
You could ask them if they'd like to play scrabble or words with friends? You could always share a bowl of acronym soup together!
Short answer "just ask".

Example:

Hello Happy Hooker,

I look forward to meeting you and having a wonderful time. Just thought we might get a few things answered so things will be just spectacular. CBJ is a deal breaker for me so are you BBBJ? Also do you consider baby wipes the same as a shower? It's OK to take 6-10 appointments per day but if you do I need to know so I can be scheduled first thing in the morning even if that 12-2 pm. Have you ever taken a tree air freshener from the mirror of a car and used it as a panty shield? Do you work with your boyfriend? Have you ever found the need to beat a hobbyist unconscious? Do you think the acronym NSNC stands for "Fuck It The Guy Was An Idiot Anyway"? Dress is not important to me, casual is Ok but please do NOT be wearing an all orange jump suit. Oh and I hope pictures are ok if not please let me know.

Can't wait to meet you!

SL

NOTE: See how I asked about the CBJ? Kind of blends in so that she'll hardly notice it.
What about writing what p411 used to write? Something like- Activities this provider enjoys in her personal life for which no money is exchanged. It could go in the special box on the provider's showcase.

Example:
In my personal life, which I receive no compensation for, I like: bbbj, cim(ymmv),daty, dato, Greek (ymmv on size), fetish, BDSM, GFE, PSE. Pretty much like most things but bbfs. Only respectful hygienic guys! You must be kind and clean. I will always be the same, in return.

See how I did that, ther?!
  • Toyz
  • 12-01-2014, 05:34 PM
What about writing what p411 used to write? Something like- Activities this provider enjoys in her personal life for which no money is exchanged. It could go in the special box on the provider's showcase.

Example:
In my personal life, which I receive no compensation for, I like: bbbj, cim(ymmv),daty, dato, Greek (ymmv on size), fetish, BDSM, GFE, PSE. Pretty much like most things but bbfs. Only respectful hygienic guys! You must be kind and clean. I will always be the same, in return.

See how I did that, ther?! Originally Posted by Jane Doe
That's awesome!

You must not be married, huh?
Nope. Jane just sees John.
I never get too hung up on the details. Maybe I am just super vanilla but I figure if we both have fun it doesn't matter what went where or where it all lands when gravity takes over. especially on a first meeting, for a second I may have said this time lets see if X will be more or less fun.

Gleaning such info from reviews can be a crap shoot, you may leave feeling disappointed that you got "ymmv"ed; where if you didn't even know she did that thing with her bits you would have been perfectly happy.

Much like SL as long as I am confidant that there isn't a cbj or tree air freshener in my future I'm pretty good.