WTF!!!!

Anyone else think it's stupid how providers will post on eccie but won't see you unless you contact them through P411?!?!?!

If you only want to be contacted through P411 then advertise there. If your going to advertise on eccie then expect that you're going to be contacted through eccie.

Am I being unreasonable? What are your thoughts?
They can screen anyway they choose. They can't advertise if they have a no review policy.
  • Toyz
  • 12-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Anyone else think it's stupid how providers will post on eccie but won't see you unless you contact them through P411?!?!?!

If you only want to be contacted through P411 then advertise there. If your going to advertise on eccie then expect that you're going to be contacted through eccie.

Am I being unreasonable? What are your thoughts? Originally Posted by Mr Pete
Move along...NEXT!

Too many Salmon in the stream to get all worked up over one. Eccie is just a medium, not an enforcement bureau. They enforce their posting rules and collect cash...that's their purpose and mission not much more.

I've never had P411 and don't see the need for ME to have it, but that's just me.
For every girl that will praise and only take P411, you will find another that will say they will even check on your P411 "OKs". To work yourself up over screening processes is futile. We all do what we think will make us "safe". I am of the line of thinking that if you have one or two providers who are strong references AND will answer reference requests in a timely manner (in a matter of two-three hours during business hours), you are gold, no matter how UTR you are.

Camille
Ill ask for p411 if you have no post/review history here or you give me a shady BP girl as a ref