Traveling Gentleman is............

I haven't been in this scene to know enough but if I knew how I would start a poll on who this "newbie" TravelingGentleman really is.. my novice vote goes to Doran Grey.
I must admit his sig line after his true hood rat comments makes me lol.
Damn chica, straight for the jugular huh? Subtlety isn't my best asset most times either.
Dorian had wit and humor, sorely lacking from most new posters so idts
A troll's a troll ... none of 'em are interesting.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2015, 02:51 PM
I haven't been in this scene to know enough but if I knew how I would start a poll on who this "newbie" TravelingGentleman really is.. my novice vote goes to Doran Grey.
I must admit his sig line after his true hood rat comments makes me lol. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
SD....you can be banned for linking two handles together if the first account has been disabled.

I'm not sure but I think DG's has. So if you guess correctly it is a possible ban for you.
DG is just another voice in the Padre's head ...
I must admit his sig line after his true hood rat comments makes me lol. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I just did a forum search for Doran Gray.

Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

*edit* Also...are we allowed to bash each other? I've been polite and respectful thus far, but if the "hood rat" wants to throw down, I think I'd enjoy returning fire in the most spectacularly atomic fashion.
SD....you can be banned for linking two handles together if the first account has been disabled.

I'm not sure but I think DG's has. So if you guess correctly it is a possible ban for you. Originally Posted by WTF
GUESTED DISABLED
you mean guested accounts can't be linked

#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

the wording is a little hanky but from past posts it seems guesting is considered to be more of a security issue. disabling doesn't seem to be a good security measure and the person could come back. negating security. perhaps they should break the first sentence apart to be more clear. this is my understanding. a mod might clear it up.

last I checked, D.G. was only disabled.

Congrats on the review-approval, TravelingGentleman.
(and GOOD CHOICE.)

Now, maybe people can stop trying to make a piņata out of you...
(Yes yes people I know he is hard headed, but.... )

Yeesh.
*edit* Also...are we allowed to bash each other? I've been polite and respectful thus far, but if the "hood rat" wants to throw down, I think I'd enjoy returning fire in the most spectacularly atomic fashion. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
When you get to the point of wanting to "throw down" as you put it....TG
Go back and look at the handle you choose. TravelingGentelman, and stay just that.
When you get to the point of wanting to "throw down" as you put it....TG
Go back and look at the handle you choose. TravelingGentelman, and stay just that. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Gentlemen like entertainment as much as the next.

When I throw down, it looks like this:

My apologies sir - nothing but the finest beverages cross your lips. The grapes in your glass were undoubtedly crushed only by uncircumcised boys who's feet were cleaned with Japanese Quince soap, who are endlessly subjected to their least favorite song on endless repeat so that their anguished crying causes their deliciously salty tears of abject hopelessness to provide the most delightful and heady bouquet with the slightest finish that is reminiscent of the frailty of youth. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
There's a vast gulf of acceptable behavior for a gentleman to be snarky and throw down insults without resorting to crude language.

My question stands. Are we allowed to throw down? Are baseless speculations allowed that posters may find directed at them, abusive, etc? I'm guessing so because I've seen plenty of it, and sometimes would like to participate!

I'm not sure but I think DG's has. So if you guess correctly it is a possible ban for you. Originally Posted by WTF
Poppycock. This is why you're a checker player.

The account has to be guested. A disabled acct is merely a dormant one.
Maybe Fancy can tell us if TG looked like this:

^^ Now that's hilarious.

*edit* Also...are we allowed to bash each other? I've been polite and respectful thus far, but if the "hood rat" wants to throw down, I think I'd enjoy returning fire in the most spectacularly atomic fashion. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Have you been reading the posts around here? I've been needing some excitement. And when you do, let your nuts hang all the way down. Don't get "stunted nutt syndrome" as Dorthy would say. That example you gave of when you "get some" is not gonna cut it, either.
Dorian Grey Isn't A FUCKTARD & its not him trust me because this man contacted me for an appointment and its not him...
I just did a forum search for Doran Gray.

Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Yes we are allowed to bash people you obviously are a FUCKTARD so this will be fun stock up on tissue I have a feeling you will be crying in 3 2 1 go