Whatever happened to........

Whatever happens to the provider short notice thread? Due to my lack of time, it's hard to schedule and I'm stuck going to those damn kbars!!!
Asked an answered several times.

Summary:

It had rules.
Hookers could not follow said rules.
Mods said "hookers, please follow the rules or we will take it away"
Hookers still could not follow rules.
Mods took it down.
^ yeah basically this...
and this:

the same 2 or 3 bumped the threAD every hour stating they just had cancellations for 1130, 1, 3, 5, 7, and after 8.
GS...I'm getting dizzy from all the avatar changes...LOL
take a picture of me sucking your cock and post it! geez LOL
Kinda like the way a few ladies are in your part of town whether Woodlands, Clear Lake, Sealy, or Baytown.
Kinda like the way a few ladies are in your part of town whether Woodlands, Clear Lake, Sealy, or Baytown. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Is that called SPREADING YOURSELF thin?
Kinda like the way a few ladies are in your part of town whether Woodlands, Clear Lake, Sealy, or Baytown. Originally Posted by tbone77494
If I ever get a flat I know who to call, they are always on your side, like Nationwide
  • mr666
  • 06-29-2015, 02:33 PM
That thread was a train wreck
GS...I'm getting dizzy from all the avatar changes...LOL
take a picture of me sucking your cock and post it! geez LOL Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I'll need my macro lens.....

.....or is it micro.
I'll need my macro lens.....

.....or is it micro. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Nah...I think you got yourself confused with Mr. 1.3" (pyramider)
From what I've seen, unless it shrunk lately, you don't need a magnifying glass.
The thread still exists. All you have to do is search 'curvy', 'voluptuous', or 'average'
For heavens sake, can we forget that thread ever existed? It closed years ago, but my tummy still hurts just thinking about it. Pass me the Pepcid, please.

The reason that it failed wasn't as simple as some would have you believe, OP, nor did the blame rest entirely on the lovely shoulders of the providers. Yes, a few couldn't follow instructions if they were tattooed on their pretty noses (and most of them are gone now, interestingly), but too many cooks kept changing the recipe I started with, and interpreting the ingredients as they saw fit. Confusion certainly helped ruin the whole dish.

Leave it at that, before my ulcer erupts like Vesuvius.
^ yep, also this unfortunately...