All about the "A"

So I love a tight body with small tits, A's are supper hot during Daty and body play.

There is something so hot about these beautiful ladies and there small firm tits.

"A" are cool with a puffy nipple.

I know the little tits don't get all the attention they should but how can you resist this.

Who likes the A's? Big hard nips on these little tits are the bomb!

I think the majority of the ladies I have seen or see are in the C size range or larger, and I do love those too but damn I want a small tity to lick.

Do you find that ladies with big tits are more fun to play with and ladies do you feel that you need to have big tits? I'm always saddened when I hear a beauty A or B tities goes and gets MM D's, ladies leave the A's and B's all natural please

Any small tities out there?
I do like A - B's also
Perfect
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
I got a little bit of wood, just looking at that lovely lady. Very hot.

Thanks for posting.
I got a little bit of wood, just looking at that lovely lady. Very hot.

Thanks for posting. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

Ivy rose has a very similar look, especially in the eyes, I think I need to go see this lovely lady!

IB
Absolutely love some perky titties

IB
See what I mean!

IB

Ivy rose has a very similar look, especially in the eyes, I think I need to go see this lovely lady!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
IB you make a good point. If she was OPEC friendly I would be too!
See what I mean!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Those hipbones look painful to bump into. That's why i prefer the non spinners usually.
Ok IB.. ur my boy but IVY looks nothing like that hot blonde... IVY I cute and great puffy tits but she is not a spinner.. Age seems more gothic like. The blonde is a smoking hot spinner... Whole different category.. Ivy looks a little small BBW. Not bad at all. But mate this is the issues with some reviews.. We gave to be accurate. Js bro