Okay- DT is not a FF. Who does FF?

It's being pointed out on another thread that DT is not a sloppy, gagging watery eyed mess. And I agree. What girls like a rough FF. Heck even with hair pulling face slapping etc..? Obviously there can be girls that can take the FF and enjoy it but don't want their hair yanked and face slapped. Us guys are in different moods and want different things. Sometimes a hot black girl. Sometimes a teen. Sometimes a hot mature MILF etc... Sometimes a hot FF. The dirtier the better.
Im in the mood for a good face fuck every now and again...I always say "i may not be able to swallow you but I sure love trying"
I enjoy FF. but honestly not the hard kind, Im more of a sensual person...thats why COCKWORSHIP is my favorite. But there needs to be a thread on CW because some ppl are getting it confused with gfe..and its not.
My understanding is GFE includes kissing, DATY, BBBJ, and MPCFS. Whereas, CW is only BBBJ. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess maybe the best thing to do is probably communicate with who you are seeing first so there are no misunderstandings.
My understanding is GFE includes kissing, DATY, BBBJ, and MPCFS. Whereas, CW is only BBBJ. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess maybe the best thing to do is probably communicate with who you are seeing first so there are no misunderstandings. Originally Posted by justaphase

+1 exactly! I offer both and have it fully detailed as to what each includes and both are clearly listed in my showcase and ads.
Mmmm you should check out my twitter account

Don't forget to pm me your handle so I know it's u