Encounter: Did I get a different Phoenix?

Date: 11/14/2019
Name: Phoenix
Phone: 7162627116
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: 10 mins from Carrier Circle
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great body, noticeable muscle tone and abs, man made D’s. She did me a favor and met me very late at night, said she wasn’t ready (hair down, no makeup), still looked ok to me.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like you got the real thing....

Yup, that's my girl. I saw her about 2 weeks ago and it's taken me that long to recover. She was totally sane and reasonable with me before and after; but during play she became The Extra Wicked Nympho Crazed Spawn of Satan and Aphrodite. OMFG she rocked my world like few others ever have.
Nope. That's her! If you last longer than the seemingly unlimited sexual energy that she puts into it she's a cuddly cutie.
Nope. That's her! If you last longer than the seemingly unlimited sexual energy that she puts into it she's a cuddly cutie. Originally Posted by mba_25
plastic man ...justs threw ...up
What is the draw to this creature?

No teeth
Emaciated
Fistable in either hole or both at same time.
Pisses on you
Spastic
Incoherent

This is fantasy spank bank material?
Lol I was working in Buffalo a few months back. Decided to make an appt based on the reviews I had read. Long story short, walked in took one look at her and was back in my car 1 minute later.

She looked run down, unhealthy and was extremely erratic, giggling and making weird faces. Definitely off to put it nicely.

Called an SA girl in Buffalo I had been msging, went to her place and proceeded to bang her for the next two hours before heading home. Went back 3 days later as she was that good.

All set with these VP’s.......the reviews on this one are most certainly delusional at best. Dudes are beyond desperate.
What is the draw to this creature?

No teeth
Emaciated
Fistable in either hole or both at same time.
Pisses on you
Spastic
Incoherent

This is fantasy spank bank material? Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
Most of those are actually a selling point :

No teeth = gummer bj
Emaciated = spinner
Fistable = pse
Pisses on you = squirting
Spastic = energizer bunny
Most of those are actually a selling point :

No teeth = gummer bj
Emaciated = spinner
Fistable = pse
Pisses on you = squirting
Spastic = energizer bunny Originally Posted by quimps
Another way of saying - desperation (both parties)
She does seem to enjoy herself : )
....Called an SA girl in Buffalo I had been msging, went to her place and proceeded to bang her for the next two hours before heading home. Went back 3 days later as she was that good.... Originally Posted by blackops2424
Paulie? You got this? Needin that GIF again...

I was with her twice over the summer. The first time she was very soft spoken but wild when we got down to it. Great BBBJ and DT, and yes in Mish she squirted all over both of us. The second time I saw her she was muttering and wasn't making much sense, still an amazing fuck!!
Seems like everybody gets a different Phoenix!

Both the ones I saw were great fucks.
Like a box of chocolates. Forest said it best.

Run Jenny, run.