New Member Steviee

Pretty. I’m not sure if understand the point of this thread. Couldn’t you of just written your rejview and left it at that? I’m not trying to be a jerk, I just don’t understand the point of this thread
TBear,

Continue and be honest. It's a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping too that the young lady adjusts but I was told a year ago to stay away. Nothing says there can't be an adjustment in attitude.....but attitude adjustment to me is usually acting. Too bad. Enjoy gentlemen.

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
I'm not exactly sure how you were told anything about me a year ago because well for one I was not doing this, nor was I even living in Syracuse. I moved home in August. Anyway I'm done defending myself you may have me confused with someone else, my attitude is anything but negative I am very spiritual person and I live with the idea that what I put out is what I receive and that leaves no room for me to be a nasty person. I wish everyone the best in all their endeavors love and light to you and I'm done with this conversation.
Pretty. I’m not sure if understand the point of this thread. Couldn’t you of just written your rejview and left it at that? I’m not trying to be a jerk, I just don’t understand the point of this thread Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
He explained it in the very first few sentences why

I wouldn’t do it this way but he did which is not against rules
Because she privately PMed him? So what..
Just seems like another reason to dog on a provider. He wrote his review. Move on. No reason to create a thread like this. Not sure why this is allowed.
Because she privately PMed him? So what.. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
I didn’t say I agree with it

He explained why he did

I wouldn’t of done it this way

How u been
Just seems like another reason to dog on a provider. He wrote his review. Move on. No reason to create a thread like this. Not sure why this is allowed. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
He follows guidelines it is allowed
He was nice posted in forum she could see
Just because it’s “allowed” doesn’t mean it isn’t ridiculous. Seems like a personal beef to me. Totally unnecessary to post something like this. He wrote his review for everyone to see. Next.
based ...plastic man ...be happy them photos were done posted

...cause they gaves ...him no reason ta be dissapointed cause he done now wonts book ...the date
I do like your style, Steviee. Welcome.
Different people have different experiences. This was an open discussion and hopeful it can remain civil!

DD
Just because it’s “allowed” doesn’t mean it isn’t ridiculous. Seems like a personal beef to me. Totally unnecessary to post something like this. He wrote his review for everyone to see. Next. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
How u been

I agree but it is right to do
we all have our tastes but for what its worth i think she looks pretty good. never met her have not seen in person but from pics think she looks pretty damn good
  • Eli
  • 04-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Stevie,

My apologies I believe he told me in the fall.

and certainly welcome,,,,,

Eli
The aforementioned “ass clown” was not the reviewer,jmo. I’ll wait for more test runs before I consider a date, I don’t want to be the test dummy. She passed the eye test with me but “looks” definitely aren’t everything.