Sex Toys

Indeed, using sex toys might add some spice to your romantic life.
I will agree with you guys. Utilizing sex toys might indeed liven up your love life. My wife and I have been married for some time now, and we had some trouble with sex. It got boring at some point. To save our sex life, we decided to buy a blowjob toy. It helped a lot. Now, our sex life is much more entertaining. So, if you feel the same, feel free to purchase and try some sex toys. But before buying something, talk with your partner and try to understand what you both like and what you both would like to try in bed. It will help you understand what kind of sex toys you need and want.
Using sex toys during a session can definitely spice things up if both you and your partner are open to it! It can add variety and new sensations to your intimate moments. However, it's important to communicate with your partner about what you're both comfortable with and to start slowly if you're new to using sex toys together.
Toys can be lots of fun. Depends on the provider and the client.
Toys can be lots of fun. Depends on the provider and the client. Originally Posted by corona
I have 2 news ones waiting for you lol
I have 2 news ones waiting for you lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

to use on HIM or YOU?
to use on HIM or YOU? Originally Posted by cage196
Me
Using sex toys during a session can definitely spice things up if both you and your partner are open to it! It can add variety and new sensations to your intimate moments. However, it's important to communicate with your partner about what you're both comfortable with and to start slowly if you're new to using sex toys together. Originally Posted by Gummore
If you're looking for some ideas, you might want to check out https://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/ for a variety of toys to choose from. They have a great selection of dildos and other toys that could help enhance your experience.
I was addicted to the pocket rocket and jack rabbit for years. I still have a drawer filled with different toys in case someone wants to experiment. As for me, I prefer the real thing now. Toys sometimes desensitize me if I use them too often so I try not to. Originally Posted by Peyton Daniella
I'd love to give you the real thing......