Tulsa Officer Betty Shelby Indicted.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN11S2LW

I bet when Officer Shelby got up that morning, she never dreamed that she would be so unfortunate as to run upon a huge man, stoned on (forbidden subject), and her life would be turned upside down, and she would be turned into a criminal at the blink of an eye.

Well, welcome to America in 2016. Yes, you were unfortunate enough to happen upon this Thug, and he acted in the way a Thug acts. It makes no difference that he would not follow your directions. It makes no difference that you honestly believed that he was going to reach into his SUV for a weapon.

It's a tough world. You just got hand d a shit sandwich, and you have to take a big bite.

Remember back when you dreamed of becoming a Peace Officer, and dedicated your life to enforcing the law and making a difference.

Doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it.
Nothing pisses a woman off more than a man ignoring them.
Nothing pisses a woman off more than a man ignoring them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I know this is a serious subject, but that's pretty damned funny.
Nothing pisses a woman off more than a man ignoring them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's real funny you fucking retard. Two lives are fucked and you joke about it. Fucking repugnant retard.
That's real funny you fucking retard. Two lives are fucked and you joke about it. Fucking repugnant retard. Originally Posted by bambino
a black church has been very involved in this situation hence a better situation than NC
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN11S2LW

Remember back when you dreamed of becoming a Peace Officer, and dedicated your life to enforcing the law and making a difference.

Doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She should have used her taser like her partner did.
If she was so skeered,, they shouldn't have put her out on the street against unarmed villains.

She had no business riding patrol.

Now she's a killer.
She should have used her taser like her partner did. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Did she have one?
  • DSK
  • 09-23-2016, 06:35 AM
If she was so skeered,, they shouldn't have put her out on the street against unarmed villains.

She had no business riding patrol.

Now she's a killer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are still a misogynist.
You are still an ignorant misogynist. Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY
  • CJ7
  • 09-23-2016, 09:22 AM
rocket launchers mounted on hoods of cop cars .. chain guns mounted on the tops of police cars

get pulled over and you get a 1000 round can of .50's emptied on you and your car before you ever get out ... run and its laser guided missiles.

HALT MOTHERFUCKER!
rocket launchers mounted on hoods of cop cars .. chain guns mounted on the tops of police cars

get pulled over and you get a 1000 round can of .50's emptied on you and your car before you ever get out ... run and its laser guided missiles.

HALT MOTHERFUCKER! Originally Posted by CJ7
Please have some more of whatever you are consuming ... and ...

... refrain from posting.

PMS has been used successfully as a defense in the past.

http://www.neulaw.org/blog/1034-clas...-legal-defense

Scary thought huh?
I am thincking she will soon be a scapegoat, right or wrong. She really should get a better attorney than the city, or union, will get her.