A Trump Coordinator said racism started in 2008.

Just to show you how many of Trump's followers are so out of touch- this Trump cunt says racism didn't start until Obama got elected in 2008.

If there's any African Americans in this forum please speak up and tell us if racism just started in 2008.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ohi...193029485.html
A volunteer coordinator for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Ohio resigned on Thursday afternoon after the Guardian published a video interview in which she said there was “no racism” until President Obama came into office and that black people who’ve struggled to succeed since the 1960s have no one to blame but themselves.

If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault,” Kathy Miller, chair of the Republican nominee’s campaign in Mahoning County, Ohio, said in the interview. “You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you.”

“You’ve had the same schools everybody else went to,” Miller continued. “You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn’t have. You had all the advantages and didn’t take advantage of it. It’s not our fault, certainly.”

She added: “I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected. We never had problems like this. … Now, with the people with the guns, and shooting up neighborhoods and not being responsible citizens, that’s a big change, and I think that’s the philosophy that Obama has perpetuated on America.”
Just to show you how many of Trump's followers are so out of touch- this Trump cunt says racism didn't start until Obama got elected in 2008.

If there's any African Americans in this forum please speak up and tell us if racism just started in 2008.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ohi...193029485.html
A volunteer coordinator for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Ohio resigned on Thursday afternoon after the Guardian published a video interview in which she said there was “no racism” until President Obama came into office and that black people who’ve struggled to succeed since the 1960s have no one to blame but themselves.

If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault,” Kathy Miller, chair of the Republican nominee’s campaign in Mahoning County, Ohio, said in the interview. “You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you.”

“You’ve had the same schools everybody else went to,” Miller continued. “You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn’t have. You had all the advantages and didn’t take advantage of it. It’s not our fault, certainly.”

She added: “I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected. We never had problems like this. … Now, with the people with the guns, and shooting up neighborhoods and not being responsible citizens, that’s a big change, and I think that’s the philosophy that Obama has perpetuated on America.” Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Racism may not have been started when Obama took office but it sure got worse. Obama's legacy will be to divide and conquer and he has achieved that. That's all he's achieved, nothing more.

Jim
Racism may not have been started when Obama took office but it sure got worse. Obama's legacy will be to divide and conquer and he has achieved that. That's all he's achieved, nothing more.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You damn right it got worse because racist assholes like yourself dislike Obama simply because of his race - I seen and heard so much racist shit about Obama that I could create 100 threads. When he got in power instead of accepting him the racist came out.
You damn right it got worse because racist assholes like yourself dislike Obama simply because of his race - I seen and heard so much racist shit about Obama that I could create 100 threads. When he got in power instead of accepting him the racist came out. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Go fuck yourself, Lubed Wide-ass. Racism got worse when Odumbo and Holder decided not to prosecute the New Black Panthers for obvious voter intimidation, your mentally demented jackass.
Go fuck yourself, Lubed Wide-ass. Racism got worse when Odumbo and Holder decided not to prosecute the New Black Panthers for obvious voter intimidation, your mentally demented jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sig Heil, IBMassa, you Johnny Reb, slavery supporting Nazi fuck.

MIller, the fucking idiot in question resigned this evening. I guess she didn't want anyone to think the Trump campaign was promoting racial tension.

Well she took one for the team... LMAO!

Sig Heil, IBMassa, you Johnny Reb, slavery supporting Nazi fuck.

The fucking idiot in question resigned this evening. I guess she didn't want anyone to think the Trump campaign was promoting racial tension.

Well she took one for the team... LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Cite where "the person responsible" -- Odumbo -- resigned, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Cite where "the person responsible" -- Odumbo -- resigned, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The dumb hower coordinator for Drumpf resigned, you fucking asshole.

Take your hood off and get a clue, IBMassa.

You're a liar and a moron.

and a GED dropout.
The dumb hower coordinator for Drumpf resigned, you fucking asshole.

Take your hood off and get a clue, IBMassa.
The Trump campaign worker wasn't the problem, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Odumbo, Holder, etc, were the problem, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Watch that some faggot doesn't pop your rainbow colored g-string, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
So I guess if Trump gets elected racism will just fade away?
So I guess if Trump gets elected racism will just fade away? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Not as long as race hucksters like Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, CNN, MSNBC, and their ilk can make a buck off it. There is big money to be made in race baiting, but none of it helps the victims.
You damn right it got worse because racist assholes like yourself dislike Obama simply because of his race - I seen and heard so much racist shit about Obama that I could create 100 threads. When he got in power instead of accepting him the racist came out. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No, don't blame racism on me. Blame it on the Globalist idiots. I didn't vote for Obama not because he is black, but because of one statement he made to" fundamentally transform America". That very statement had negative connotations to me. He has worked diligently towards achieving that goal, and one way he has achieved it is through dividing and conquering the races. It's all done by design. Apparently you are too closed minded to see that.

Jim
from the dawn of man there has been racism

blacks harbor racism

whites harbor racism

the Japanese are quite adept at it

the points, however, of the comments, are two-fold:

1. that racism is not a reason for lack of success in America
it is an excuse only

and

2. that Obama has exhibited the strong racist tendencies he harbors by his get
even with whitey approach to almost everything

which only serves to widen the racial divide
  • DSK
  • 09-23-2016, 10:41 AM
from the dawn of man there has been racism

blacks harbor racism

whites harbor racism

the Japanese are quite adept at it

the point, however, of the comments, is that racism is not a reason for lack of success in America

it is an excuse only

and that Obama has exhibited the strong racist tendencies he harbors by his get even with whitey approach to almost everything

which only serves to widen the racial divide Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Excellent post, and it is a shame that the liberals cannot see their own contributions to the divided racially hypersensitive nation they have forced upon us all.
So I guess if Trump gets elected racism will just fade away? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Why don't you fade away like you promised Fat Fuck?
Somebody's got to preach to you foomairs, Lama.