What do you EXPECT???

Ok had a session with a very very well reviewed provider, and about 30 minutes into the session, she says "you are hard", at first I took it as a compliment and started talking dirty back to her, and she says it again but this time her face is grimacing, and I was thinking to myself yeah that usually helps during sex, haven't practiced shooting pool with a rope, but that is why it's called a hard on...she keeps complaining that I am hard and it is starting to hurt her...I am no John Holmes, so it wasn't like I was puncturing her ovaries, and she tells me your going to have to cum, 35 minutes into the session...umm I thought I had signed up for an hour? She tells me she usually only sees 1 a day and will occasionally see 2, so it should not be she is so sore from overuse, any body else ever heard of such a thing? I would have thought she would have been more concerned that it wasn't hard, Hello when it's hard it likes what it sees...that should be a comlepment? If I want to get told to hurry up and cum I would have stayed home and saved some money or would have gone surfing on backpage... I am 37 good looking well groomed so it shouldn't have been a YMMV thing in trying to get the stinky ogar out of here...
so it wasn't like I was puncturing her ovaries, Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
LMAO well you may not be john holmes, but maybe too big for "her." Come see me doll....I will take care of you.
come see me babe
7 minute guys like me have ruined it for guys like you.

Sorry.
Okay i'll be the one to ask....uh how hard did you get and can i see?......just asking

I don't know about any other ladies, but i sure don't want a limp dick looking at me. Hard is good right?
It's happened to me on a couple of occasions. I don't consider myself big either. One provider kind of gave up and returned have of the donation. I thought that was great on her part.
Oh my........I gotta see this up close and personal!
7 minute guys like me have ruined it for guys like you.

Sorry. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Nah, they named a movie after me..."8 seconds". LOL
I like them nice and hard when they get there.
Nah, they named a movie after me..."8 seconds". LOL Originally Posted by steverino50
Thats greatness! I'm going to have to use that line sometime!!
If you haven't popped in 35 minutes that's a first. I have broken a few magnums in the heat of the moment but I have never lasted more than 10 minutes with a good provider.
So, is it a common theme that some guys don't get that hard? I don't think I've ever been semi hard during a session.

One young lady exclaimed to me, "damn your hard, I'm going to take advantage of that!" as she crawled up on me CG-like.
Thats the reason I stopped seeing really small spinner girls. It seems they cant take a "hard" dicking. 15-20 minutes of pussy pounding, and they are moving away from me. I have had a provider just give up after 3 hours, but that was not her fault.
Ok had a session with a very very well reviewed provider, and about 30 minutes into the session, she says "you are hard", at first I took it as a compliment and started talking dirty back to her, and she says it again but this time her face is grimacing, and I was thinking to myself yeah that usually helps during sex, haven't practiced shooting pool with a rope, but that is why it's called a hard on...she keeps complaining that I am hard and it is starting to hurt her...
...snipped part of posting...
I am 37 good looking well groomed so it shouldn't have been a YMMV thing in trying to get the stinky ogar out of here... Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
say cowboy, this is where empathy and concern for others comes into play. if she says it's hurting her, it's hurting her. if she were riding cowgirl and was really grinding into your hip bones so hard that skin was scrapping off of you, i'm pretty sure you'd be grimacing in between the pleasure strokes.

point is, it doesnt have a damn thing to do w/ your looks or your perception of the event. she calls the shots and i strongly suggest you need to listen to her and help her enjoy the encounter as much as you might be.

and if your tab A doesnt go well into her slot B, then thank her for the visit and leave. then go meet someone whose slot B will accept your tab A w/out problems.

just my 45 yen [about 50 US cents]
Cowboy... you crack me up man... I'm sure it's nothing to read into. I have to agree with some of the other posts on here. Just try a different position. It's about mutual pleasure as well.

However...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQF8LAmiaE"]YouTube- Matrix[/nomedia][nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQF8LAmiaE&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Matrix[/nomedia]

Obviously her rabbit hole doesn't go that deep.