If/When You're Butt Naked at the AMP.....

Does it ever occur to you that the gentle knock at the door of your rom might be the police or a local news station? One guy in San Antonio got on the evening new with his bare ass sticking up in the air and his face clearly visible (Hi Honey!). Some attorney years and years ago got caught at an Austin AMP. He claimed "I needed to use the bathroom!" Yeah right!

And yet, the local AMPs seem to have a steady stream of customers. I've always thought an AMP is a bit less safe than a Provider's locked and latched abode (i.e. lot less chance of Ch. 8 or Officer Smith knocking at your door) but there's an obvious thrill or level of satisfaction to be gleaned by seeking out the services of a Korean cutie. Is it the thrill of the hunt? The ease of getting some (kinda like a Slushee with nipples?) with minimal effort?
only in thailand have I been butt naked at a amp
Does it ever occur to you that the gentle knock at the door of your rom might be the police or a local news station? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Why no. Does it ever occur to you that a tornado might strike while you are in an apartment with an indy. The tornado then sucks you and the indy into the sky and then deposits you along with most of her furnishings in a Target parking lot about a mile away right next to your wife's minivan.

According to quantum theory this is happening to you as we speak in an infinite number of parallel universes. Good thing we're in this universe huh?
Does it ever occur to you that the gentle knock at the door of your rom might be the police or a local news station? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Would then knock gently? Hell, would they even knock?
Some attorney years and years ago got caught at an Austin AMP. He claimed "I needed to use the bathroom!" Yeah right! Originally Posted by txcwby6
It was actually the President-Elect of the Texas Bar Association. And the police were in the joint investigating something when he walked in and one of the girls greeted him by name. "Hello, Mr. H____!" But it was quick thinking on his part to say he had to stop to use the bathroom. He passed away a few years ago.
I'd have passed away on the spot....
I've visited AMP's for years and you never get used to that knock on the door. I don't worry so much about news or cops as I do the girl returning not being the girl I gave a gift to 5 minutes earlier. This happened once in Springfield, Mo. The girl I met was your typical 20 something spinner with small A's, what returned was a thick 40 something with DD's. Having not experienced a thick girl and not having had the opportunity to worship DD's at that time I said nothing and went with the flow and had one of the best experiences ever at an AMP.
Well.. When I get a massage I usually take my clothes of first. That could explain why I might be naked lol. As long I'm in an establishment that's licensed or sanctioned by the state??